• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My biohazard code: veronica book

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

BIOHAZARD CODE: VERONICA

As the explosions got louder Claire Redfield kept running.No looking back she thought, and to think it all started just 12 days ago in Paris.As she started again another journey to find her missing brother Chris. One of the few survivers of the Raccoon citys Special Tactics And Rescue Service, Better known as S.T.A.R.S... Paris...
"Your identifacation number is WKD4496 welcome to your new home" "Her name is Claire Redfield, we caught her tresspasing in our Paris lab facility. Apparently she was looking for brother Chris one of the survivers of the Raccoon city S.T.A.R.S. members" These thoughts came through her head as she was waking up in a some cell.She sould also remember running away from two men trying to catch her. All of a sudden there was now a helocopter shooting at her she ran and ran and finally found a flight of stairs to jump down, when she landed she was surrounded by gaurds. They loaded there guns and slowley she put her hands up with her gun in her hand she tried to act quick there where some tanks be hind them that read flamable, she dropped her gun first then fell down herself caught her gun and shot the tanks the explosions were every where and she got knocked down herself on top of all that there sits a gaurd with a loaded gun at her head. Then he said "Don't move" She knew better then to say something so she lay there with her gun pointed at him also.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
CHAPTER 1
That all happened 10 days ago... In comes someone walking slow she can't see
much because its dark.Wait! the lighter. Yes the lighter her brother Cris the reason shes in here now
gave her. She took it out of her pocket and turned it on.There he was the man
who had the gun to her head. He unlocked the cell door opened it and gave a nod, the kind of nod
that said come on. she left her cell and kinda just stood there for a minute, the man looked in a
first aid kit he happened to grab a bottle of something out of it grunted and through it on the
the ground "great empty. Go on get out of here" He said Claire did'nt know what was going on at
this time. Why wern't the lights working? Why was he letting her out? What did he need medicine
for? Finally she said "what are you saying?" "Your free to leave the complex.But you mine as know
you have no chance of getting out of here alive." "And what about you?" "Don't worry about me."
His eyes had shut so she did'nt say any thing else. So she checked the room first with the
medication he threw, Hemostatic medicine, it was labeled, it appeared it something to stop
bleeding. Next She found some handgun bullets..."Why are there handgun bullets here? Claire have you lost your mind Its a Jail why would'nt there be handgun bullets?" She took them it appeared to be the same ammo she had with her gun...If she can find it. Next she found a knife "well this will do until I can find a gun." She thought. She looked through some papers to see if she can find anything about Chris, but there was nothing but her identifycation number and the the jail dudes name "Rodrigo" She now left. She was now in a dark passage way good thing she still had the lighter, she found some more handgun bullets..."Now I'm confused one box in a prison is one thing but I know have thirty rounds of ammunitoun. Where are all the gaurds!?. I need to find some answers." She started running down the passage way finally she found some stairs as walking up she counted her heart beat. One.. Two.. three. She was now up the stairs she didnt need here lighter anymore, plus it was raining.Where was she now a cematary? Yes! but there was something wrong about this cematary... something was very wrong but
she could'nt put her finger on it she started to walk slowly. here comes a turn... BOOM A huge explosion from a truck behind her. She now heres a moan.."No it can't be" Yes it is the exact same thing from Raccoon city. Now with a truck on fire and zombies on fire she could definitly see now. She needed to make a run for it, luckily she had a plan in a hurry. There is a door on the other side of the cematary before she can get there she has to get passesd the two zombies in here way. she shot the one zombie in the head causing him to fall back on the other zombie, she could run now. As fast as she could she ran
now out the door she see's a light, she starts to here bullets... "Am I..dead?"

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
CHAPTER 1
That all happened 10 days ago... In comes someone walking slow she can't see
much because its dark.Wait! the lighter. Yes the lighter her brother Cris the reason shes in here now
gave her. She took it out of her pocket and turned it on.There he was the man
who had the gun to her head. He unlocked the cell door opened it and gave a nod, the kind of nod
that said come on. she left her cell and kinda just stood there for a minute, the man looked in a
first aid kit he happened to grab a bottle of something out of it grunted and through it on the
the ground "great empty. Go on get out of here" He said Claire did'nt know what was going on at
this time. Why wern't the lights working? Why was he letting her out? What did he need medicine
for? Finally she said "what are you saying?" "Your free to leave the complex.But you mine as know
you have no chance of getting out of here alive." "And what about you?" "Don't worry about me."
His eyes had shut so she did'nt say any thing else. So she checked the room first with the
medication he threw, Hemostatic medicine, it was labeled, it appeared it something to stop
bleeding. Next She found some handgun bullets..."Why are there handgun bullets here? Claire have you lost your mind Its a Jail why would'nt there be handgun bullets?" She took them it appeared to be the same ammo she had with her gun...If she can find it. Next she found a knife "well this will do until I can find a gun." She thought. She looked through some papers to see if she can find anything about Chris, but there was nothing but her identifycation number and the the jail dudes name "Rodrigo" She now left. She was now in a dark passage way good thing she still had the lighter, she found some more handgun bullets..."Now I'm confused one box in a prison is one thing but I know have thirty rounds of ammunitoun. Where are all the gaurds!?. I need to find some answers." She started running down the passage way finally she found some stairs as walking up she counted her heart beat. One.. Two.. three. She was now up the stairs she didnt need here lighter anymore, plus it was raining.Where was she now a cematary? Yes! but there was something wrong about this cematary... something was very wrong but
she could'nt put her finger on it she started to walk slowly. here comes a turn... BOOM A huge explosion from a truck behind her. She now heres a moan.."No it can't be" Yes it is the exact same thing from Raccoon city. Now with a truck on fire and zombies on fire she could definitly see now. She needed to make a run for it, luckily she had a plan in a hurry. There is a door on the other side of the cematary before she can get there she has to get passesd the two zombies in here way. she shot the one zombie in the head causing him to fall back on the other zombie, she could run now. As fast as she could she ran
now out the door she see's a light, she starts to here bullets... "Am I..dead?"
lol, kristoffer, I think this goes in Fan Fiction.

Top Bottom