• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Mr. X Problem

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Um spoilers i guess

So i'm to the part where you fight the two Mr. X dudes and i can't get past the initial choking, and its kinda being lame about it. Am i supposed to shoot him in the face? press all the buttons at once? move the left stick side to side? Throw my controller out the window? Nothing i do seems to work. Any help would be appreciated thanks :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
When he picks you up, you have to shoot him in the face. You have to move the left thumbstick (I think. Or it may be the right thumbstick. I forget which one) and you just aim at his face and once you shoot his face (I can't remember if it only takes 1 shot or multiple shots) he should let go of you.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
When he picks you up, you have to shoot him in the face. You have to move the left thumbstick (I think. Or it may be the right thumbstick. I forget which one) and you just aim at his face and once you shoot his face (I can't remember if it only takes 1 shot or multiple shots) he should let go of you.
thanks that works, Those guys are nasty :(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
for anyone else who is having trouble with this fight, yes as already stated, when he does get you in a choke hold you have to aim ever so slightly and shoot him in the face, and secondly you may want to use the upgrade for lupo which allows you to shoot for 15 seconds with unlimited ammo and HUGELY reduced recoil. i found this very helpful.
but anyway keep trucking guys.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Yup, move the right (I think) analog stick to pop him in the face, and for the rest of the battle, just shoot its bald head. There's a chest providing infinite ammo, so don't mind it if you miss some shots. When he charges, he'll throw you away, and if you're close to him generally, he'll pick you up again, like at the start of the battle.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Be on the lookout for his charge attack...If he hits you with it and knocks you down, he'll beat you while you're down...And that sh*t sucks...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
If you're having a terribly rough time with it, Four-Eyes is rather helpful in this scenario.
lol i actually had to keep on reviving her :angryface: But i got by it....once lol
Be on the lookout for his charge attack...If he hits you with it and knocks you down, he'll beat you while you're down...And that sh*t sucks...
Yea i totally got some X-rated things happen to me in that fight. When they gang up on you you're pretty much dead. Lol but i got really good at spending all of my time dodging them

TIME: 8d 14h 55m 27s

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
lol i actually had to keep on reviving her :angryface: But i got by it....once lol
No, I meant playing as her. If you've unlocked and upgraded all of her abilities she can control BOW's and turn them against each other. (ie; zombies, lickers, hunters, Mr. X's...I don't think it works on Nemesis, though.)

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
*nods* The ability is an active one and it's called: "program infected." It definitely helps during that level with all those hunters on professional. ;)
Do you feel like theres an ultimate team for each level or does each level have their own players tactics to be different. Who do you like to play as the most. Her?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
^He's right, Vector's my main man; when I'm not playing as him, I feel like I'm cheating. And honestly, I'm not very good with anyone else. I've spent all of my playing time using him and I've fared rather well. I've beaten the game on all modes, Four-Eyes just makes that level a bit easier what with all the hunters and what not. (I used her for that level when I was playing on Pro.) Vector gets me through everything, though Four-Eyes is good for levels overrun with hunters and Spectre is good for when you're trying to get an S+ rank.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
^He's right, Vector's my main man; when I'm not playing as him, I feel like I'm cheating. And honestly, I'm not very good with anyone else. I've spent all of my playing time using him and I've fared rather well. I've beaten the game on all modes, Four-Eyes just makes that level a bit easier what with all the hunters and what not. (I used her for that level when I was playing on Pro.) Vector gets me through everything, though Four-Eyes is good for levels overrun with hunters and Spectre is good for when you're trying to get an S+ rank.
lol i guess i have alot of learning and tactical discovering to do
I used Vector for the majority of the game i beat btw. Not for any of those reasons just cause i thought the invisibility was cool lol

After all i've only beaten it once, and havent played online yet

Top Bottom