• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 more merc characters to come.. hinted in medals !

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
A cut above the rest : ( get an "S" rank with 7 characters in mercenaries )
- I have gotten an "S" rank with all the the merc charcters and it shows 5/7 -so if Hunk or Hunk look- a like is 6, then who is "7" ???

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Leon.Helena.Chris.Piers.Jake.Sherry.Ada.Carla. Theres 8 there. Told you all that Mercenary was playable on mercs.!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i'm not sure if i have this medal or not i would like to check but i dont think i can play all weekend, what a downer. Have to be away all weekend then back work monday dunno how i will cope with no zombies to kill. initially i thought the character was unlocked by getting S on every character/every stage but i think we have to wait for the dlc now.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i'm quite liking the 3 bonus maps (pre-order maps) i've got from the game-market place, i don't think the multiplayer (player vs player) DLC that will be released isn't in my intrest..... with that being said; i am looking forward if the "Rumored" Unreleased Mercenaries maps will be released via DLC in the future. as for the title update coming in mid-December, i wouldn't call it a "DLC" more so, of being just a mere title update.

i figure if the "Rumored" Mercenaries maps will be released, i am looking at a late January or mid-Feburary release..... as for the Rail-Yard map, i thought that the enemies were of the Infectees, instead of the J'avos, since the level it self is from Leon's campain, but hey. i'm some-what content about it being the J'avos instead of the Infectees.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i'm quite liking the 3 bonus maps (pre-order maps) i've got from the game-market place, i don't think the multiplayer (player vs player) DLC that will be released isn't in my intrest..... with that being said; i am looking forward if the "Rumored" Unreleased Mercenaries maps will be released via DLC in the future. as for the title update coming in mid-December, i wouldn't call it a "DLC" more so, of being just a mere title update.

i figure if the "Rumored" Mercenaries maps will be released, i am looking at a late January or mid-Feburary release..... as for the Rail-Yard map, i thought that the enemies were of the Infectees, instead of the J'avos, since the level it self is from Leon's campain, but hey. i'm some-what content about it being the J'avos instead of the Infectees.
Yes they are the Javos but Catacombs is another 'infected' map and i like that one, it is atmospheric and the darkest map probaly

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
somethings not right? I have gotten an s with all the characters and the medal says 7 and it shows i have only gotten 5?? I have even beat urban chaos 2 times with an s rank with carla...weird

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
somethings not right? I have gotten an s with all the characters and the medal says 7 and it shows i have only gotten 5?? I have even beat urban chaos 2 times with an s rank with carla...weird
Maybe all character default costumes count only. And you dont have to get an S with Carla since shes the 8th. Not sure about this though.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well if he/she has the moves and the costume you mine as well call him HUNK.

Top Bottom