• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 more content incoming?

jamesssxD

There are definitely going to be DLCs coming

Characters, costumes, missions

I'm guessing re7 isn't going to be out for a while so they are going to milk this as much as they can. Take my money if it's new missions and characters!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Right okay take the following with a pinch of salt:
Remember the rumour about episode 5-11?
Apparently the game files list moiras bonus episode as episode 5 and Natalias as 6
So what about 7-11?
Allegedly these are plans to fill in the gaps in the campaign, one possibly being claires escape/rescue.
And / or one of possibly her fighting off the virus internally.
Check this picture out:
utzmdi.jpg

Notice the picture of claire and the giant iron head?
And then, look at the picture below that.
Sheva

Other gaps could include neils missions behind the scenes of the events, and either Alex or Stuart (Alexs faithful helped)

Another rumour has surfaced regarding Ada but this is a very big stretch.
In the first scene in re6 in Ada's campaign she's running from people and then gets a phonecall from Carla posing as simmons, but nothing was ever said as to why she was hiding or who she was running from. Some people think she was trying to obtain a T-Phobos sample

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
There are definitely going to be DLCs coming

Characters, costumes, missions

I'm guessing re7 isn't going to be out for a while so they are going to milk this as much as they can. Take my money if it's new missions and characters!

I would love for Jill to be one of those new characters if true, but that's just not realistic, especially since she was already in the last Revelations, in which case, Ada is a sensible option.

jamesssxD

I would love for Jill to be one of those new characters if true, but that's just not realistic, especially since she was already in the last Revelations, in which case, Ada is a sensible option.

I doubt a DLC will be based on Jill but maybe new costumes for her for Raid could be cool

I just don't want this game to end! I'd love more side missions, playing as Alex would be cool

e_etu

Soram ~
Right okay take the following with a pinch of salt:
Remember the rumour about episode 5-11?
Apparently the game files list moiras bonus episode as episode 5 and Natalias as 6
So what about 7-11?
Allegedly these are plans to fill in the gaps in the campaign, one possibly being claires escape/rescue.
And / or one of possibly her fighting off the virus internally.
Check this picture out:
utzmdi.jpg

Notice the picture of claire and the giant iron head?
And then, look at the picture below that.
Sheva

Other gaps could include neils missions behind the scenes of the events, and either Alex or Stuart (Alexs faithful helped)

Another rumour has surfaced regarding Ada but this is a very big stretch.
In the first scene in re6 in Ada's campaign she's running from people and then gets a phonecall from Carla posing as simmons, but nothing was ever said as to why she was hiding or who she was running from. Some people think she was trying to obtain a T-Phobos sample

Gonna admit that i will be bit sad if this is true cuz i wont be able to play those episodes cause i dont have net on my xbox so i cant download dlc things, oh well xD

Denzil22

Premium
That's very interesting stuff I would decently like more content still don't know what's at the end of raid mode yet

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
what a load of garbage !!!!!!!! I just bought the complete edition !!! How can they do this to me ?!!! False advertisement !!!!! up yours capcom !!!!!!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Stole this from another site:

https://twitter.com/BIO_OFFICIAL/status/586479705160691712

Japanese to English translation:

"[Dispatch] Following the online cooperative play updates, a new title update is in progress. A total of four kinds of new costume (for each raid mode character) will be delivered in the title update soon delivery schedule. The high demand that character be some costume that mimics suit battle? Wait a follow-up!"

Top Bottom