• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Monsters Bios of resident evil 6 , feel free to add any updates and pics ! official site info

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Enemy Spotlight: Ustanak - Resident Evil 6.

Its name comes from the Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian word for "uprising". The Ustanak first appeared in Edonia as it pursued mercenary Jake Muller and subsequently U.S. agent Sherry Birkin. While it chased Jake and Sherry rather relentlessly and even managed to subdue both of them at one point, Jake and Sherry ultimately managed to evade it long enough... to get to Lanshiang. However, the Ustanak followed suit.

While in China, the Ustanak found Jake and Sherry again, this time in the company of government agents Leon S. Kennedy and Helena Harper. Presumably still looking to capture Jake, the Ustanak was forced to face off against the four of them.

The Ustanak is a tall and muscular creature with sickeningly pale skin and a few remnants of long, wispy white-blonde hair. Its body is covered with deep gashes and there is evidence of surgical enhancements. Its face is horribly distorted and twisted, skin overlapping and stapled down in sections. Only one eye is visible, set deep in its skull with the eyebrow ridge hanging over it and its mouth is left agape with only the lower part of the jaw seeming human.
563548_331892413561162_1054731730_n.jpg

svp

Enemy Spotlight: Ustanak - Resident Evil 6.

Its name comes from the Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian word for "uprising". The Ustanak first appeared in Edonia as it pursued mercenary Jake Muller and subsequently U.S. agent Sherry Birkin. While it chased Jake and Sherry rather relentlessly and even managed to subdue both of them at one point, Jake and Sherry ultimately managed to evade it long enough... to get to Lanshiang. However, the Ustanak followed suit.

While in China, the Ustanak found Jake and Sherry again, this time in the company of government agents Leon S. Kennedy and Helena Harper. Presumably still looking to capture Jake, the Ustanak was forced to face off against the four of them.

The Ustanak is a tall and muscular creature with sickeningly pale skin and a few remnants of long, wispy white-blonde hair. Its body is covered with deep gashes and there is evidence of surgical enhancements. Its face is horribly distorted and twisted, skin overlapping and stapled down in sections. Only one eye is visible, set deep in its skull with the eyebrow ridge hanging over it and its mouth is left agape with only the lower part of the jaw seeming human.
563548_331892413561162_1054731730_n.jpg
[/quo why DOES HE HAVE PANTS?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I know but its weird that he found pants big enough for his mutated body, like the Hulk :D

Tyrants in other games had pants... why would't Ustanak? Maybe if he mutates he can lose them eventually.

HELLBOY1980

I just watched the 1000 lb man on discovery the other night he had pants! so that means anyone can

Reactions: svp

svp

maybe its Steve? even though I hate the people that keep saying he will return....he did look a lot like the mutated monster when he transformed himself.

svp

maybe they mean Wesker's son , but who knows...it still could be wesker. after all he did survive an explosion

bruno

Chief Researcher
maybe they mean Wesker's son , but who knows...it still could be wesker. after all he did survive an explosion

I believe Wesker had enough time to run into safety before the explosion in the Antarctic base. It would be virtually impossible for him to survive the lava + explosions, especially with the Uroboros' main weakness being fire.

TheWall

Simmons/Alex Wesker finds whats left of his big albino brother and turns him into a BOW resulting in Ustanak. Ustanak has a bit of white/blonde hair and the fact that he only has one eye and a missing arm could lead one to believe that he was badly damaged before being turned into a BOW.

svp

Simmons/Alex Wesker finds whats left of his big albino brother and turns him into a BOW resulting in Ustanak. Ustanak has a bit of white/blonde hair and the fact that he only has one eye and a missing arm could lead one to believe that he was badly damaged before being turned into a BOW.
hmmm u are on to something...

TheWall

Who is to say Albert was completely destroyed. It is possible that atleast a part of him was not blown up.

HELLBOY1980

I just think If mason can be resurrected from the dead by leeches , and all these other sub-par bosses can regenerate or survive....why cant Albert ? I really think hell show up to take on chris again!!! - I also do like the idea of him being this new b.o.w

Top Bottom