• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Mia Winters and Co.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm not sure if this has been discussed in other threads or not but I wanted to discuss Mia and the "mysterious" company that she works with- so read on at your own risk if you haven't already completed this game.

Right now it has never been stated who the company is but I'm thinking the answer is staring us right in the face... Umbrella.

The letter that addresses Mia and her partner, Alan Douglas, goes into details on Mia's obligations while transporting Eveline. The letter acknowledges that, should things get out of hand, they are to dispose of Eveline. The company knows what it takes to bring Eveline down and so did the Umbrella soldiers at the end of the game. They had special bullets made to take down Eveline and dropped it down for Ethan to use on her.

I smell Umbrella all over this game as they knew way too much that was going on at the Baker farm. Perhaps Mia reached out to them to let them know of her and Eveline's whereabouts. There's still a lot that goes unexplained in RE7 but we also know that the same company who built the Spencer Mansion also did construction for the Baker home. We know that Umbrella has a history of working with kids too (Project Wesker). I think they're slowly trying to rise from the ashes, everyone, and that ain't Chris' cup of Joe.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm not sure if this has been discussed in other threads or not but I wanted to discuss Mia and the "mysterious" company that she works with- so read on at your own risk if you haven't already completed this game.

Right now it has never been stated who the company is but I'm thinking the answer is staring us right in the face... Umbrella.

The letter that addresses Mia and her partner, Alan Douglas, goes into details on Mia's obligations while transporting Eveline. The letter acknowledges that, should things get out of hand, they are to dispose of Eveline. The company knows what it takes to bring Eveline down and so did the Umbrella soldiers at the end of the game. They had special bullets made to take down Eveline and dropped it down for Ethan to use on her.

I smell Umbrella all over this game as they knew way too much that was going on at the Baker farm. Perhaps Mia reached out to them to let them know of her and Eveline's whereabouts. There's still a lot that goes unexplained in RE7 but we also know that the same company who built the Spencer Mansion also did construction for the Baker home. We know that Umbrella has a history of working with kids too (Project Wesker). I think they're slowly trying to rise from the ashes, everyone, and that ain't Chris' cup of Joe.

Really? I was under the impression the "mysterious" company Mia is working for was the Rival company from RE4 that's never been mentioned by name (well, except the unofficial Tentsu name which Resi sites are now saying may or may not be its real name). The RE Wiki even says Wesker's H.C.F. group was responsible for Eveline's development.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Really? I was under the impression the "mysterious" company Mia is working for was the Rival company from RE4 that's never been mentioned by name (well, except the unofficial Tentsu name which Resi sites are now saying may or may not be its real name). The RE Wiki even says Wesker's H.C.F. group was responsible for Eveline's development.

I forgot about Tentsu from the memo. Lol I only recall seeing the name once in the game. I'm gonna have to replay it again because maybe I've missed something but the whole house construction has me speculating other things.

Top Bottom