• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas from Albert Wesker

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
He got GLOBAL SATURATION!!! on CCCCCCCHHHHHRRRRRRIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........mas.
I think GLOBAL SATURATION is an excellent CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS...... mas present. :p

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Ha, I was thinking about posting this. Looks like you beat me to it XD
Still, it's a really enjoyable video and damn catchy, if you ask me... You gotta love D.C. Douglas :)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Wesker, I love you, but you deserved that lava bath, you psychopathic bastard.

Oh, and Merry CHRIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSmas to you, too.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
DC Dauglas' VA.

Oh, you mean Richard Waugh? I respect Waugh as the one who layed the foundation of what we now know as the "Wesker voice" but in the end I like Douglas' portrayal better. But it wasn't their voice acting that I was originally referring to. I was talking about D.C. Douglas' attention to fans. I mean, he's been making Wesker-centric videos for years now, showing that he loves the character just as much as any given fan. I just think it's awesome that he continues to play the character even when he's not contracted by Capcom to do so. It's this type of love and passion that proves an actor's dedication to a character.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Oh, you mean Richard Waugh? I respect Waugh as the one who layed the foundation of what we now know as the "Wesker voice" but in the end I like Douglas' portrayal better. But it wasn't their voice acting that I was originally referring to. I was talking about D.C. Douglas' attention to fans. I mean, he's been making Wesker-centric videos for years now, showing that he loves the character just as much as any given fan. I just think it's awesome that he continues to play the character even when he's not contracted by Capcom to do so. It's this type of love and passion that proves an actor's dedication to a character.
That's why I like DC Douglas as well, voice actors who play with their iconic characters are just so awesome :) I love it when Jon St John does it too, I wish he did a Christmas special though lol.

Top Bottom