• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Map Ideas

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
1.) The area in the cutscene-A new purpose Where Jake fights the Napads

2.) The Cathedrell (Leon Chap 2)

3.)Section before the fight with Haos (Chris chap 5)

4.)Ustanak Final boss room (Jake Chap 5)

5.)Ivy University (Leon Chap 1)

All i got right now

eX29-

I'll throw in the area at the start of Jake Chapter 2. In the snow. How much of a pain that could turn out to be in a mercenaries setting. LOL

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
The boss battle with Ustanak on chapter 3 end (where Leon, Sherry , Jake and Helena all team up) would be good arena with the roof tops and the main street section (the part where you have to push barrells of the edge).
I also agree the Cathedral would be a great map.
I would still love to see a classic map pack with Public Assembly + Prison re made with new enemies!
And please some classic characters , Jill would be great as chris is my main

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
What about the lab area under the Cathedral? With the gates/levers etc. It's quite a dark dingy place, lots of narrow halls and stuff, there's also alot of ways around that level.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
1.) The area in the cutscene-A new purpose Where Jake fights the Napads

2.) The Cathedrell (Leon Chap 2)

3.)Section before the fight with Haos (Chris chap 5)

4.)Ustanak Final boss room (Jake Chap 5)

5.)Ivy University (Leon Chap 1)

All i got right now

your number four idea is actually one of the Rumored "Unreleased" Mercenaries maps that may or may not be released in the future as DLC, but the only difference is that the map will be re-worked to fit a Mercenaries type game play, if i recall the level is called Liquid Fire?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
your number four idea is actually one of the Rumored "Unreleased" Mercenaries maps that may or may not be released in the future as DLC, but the only difference is that the map will be re-worked to fit a Mercenaries type game play, if i recall the level is called Liquid Fire?
That sounds totally believable, indeed it might be one.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I would love if the ship Chris, Carla and Ada were on was a mercenaries stage. That is by far my favorite Chapter of Chris' campaign and I had a lot of fun when killing the agent hunt enemies with my partner. These are all great ideas but I doubt Capcom will ever make these into stages. I'm pretty sure when RE6 for pc releases these would probably have a chance of being modded into stages.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I would love if the ship Chris, Carla and Ada were on was a mercenaries stage. That is by far my favorite Chapter of Chris' campaign and I had a lot of fun when killing the agent hunt enemies with my partner. These are all great ideas but I doubt Capcom will ever make these into stages. I'm pretty sure when RE6 for pc releases these would probably have a chance of being modded into stages.
Good news for you: That is already a mercs map. It was one of the pre-order maps and is available as DLC already for 80msp or $1. It's called High Seas Fortress :)

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Good news for you: That is already a mercs map. It was one of the pre-order maps and is available as DLC already for 80msp or $1. It's called High Seas Fortress :)

lol I have that map already and while I do love it, its not the same as the huge tanker in Chris' chapter. I would like to play the exact ship directly from the campaign as a mercenaries map. Also, for those of you who don't know what the rest of the DLC maps will be, take take a look at this:

saf7f.jpg

9xkyj.jpg

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Gun shop/surrounding streets would be interesting.
Snowy area in Jake's campaign.
Final boss stage in Jack's campaign.
Cathedral.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the Rumored (dare i call them that? *heh*) Mercenaries map are so going to made of massive win, when they are released to be purchased via DLC, oh Yessss, indeedy :p (My bank is ready)

with that being said, i can safetly say that i have a good holding on all the 3 bonus (pre-order maps) i'm quite liking them in the order of the Catacombs, then High Sea Fortress (the Neo-Umbrella ship, as i like to call it) and taking the last place is Rail-Yard *heh* quite ironic, that when i first heard of the 3 bonus pre-order maps, that i was more having intrest (of the Rail-Yard map) out of the 3 bonus maps and look at where i rank Rail-Yard, oh sweet Irony *heh*

i'm still sticking with my say that these new Mercenary maps will be released late next year

Top Bottom