• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries: It Gets Better

o0tobit0o

So if any of you heard there is the Resident Evil. Net Website with unlockable stuff. And To Start out I was pretty mad at mercanaries for Having 3 maps and Not alot of characters. But I was Wrong. I love It now. Sure I dont have the DLC maps and probably will buy the bundle when it comes out But these are the key features for playing Mercenaries.
1: A total of maybe 14-20 characters (didnt do the math) Because Withouth The Resident Evil.Net Costumes, Which Surprisingly Count as Mercenaries Characters With a new Weapon List, That Made me really happy. But if you dont sign up there is still the main characters with their second costumes (Excluding Ada And Carla) that makes it Good
2: Better Character Unlock System:
Get B On a map to unlock a character the map was designed for (Urban Chaos: Unlocks Helena)
And then Get an A With that character to unlock Their Second Costume Which Is alot easier and Simpler Minus the fact that there is only 3 Maps.
interesting Gameplay Development:
At the start you fight with normal Zombies, Then they Get Guns, Armored and the Firemen ones come and it gets more challenging but Interesting as it goes along. Nothing To Get Bored Of.

And the only thing that sucks about this is that there is only 3 maps... I still hate that

Top Bottom