• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Maybe a little character swap? *Spoilers*

KKAAIIG

I was thinking about the part in RE: Code Veronica x where Chris and Claire both bump into Wesker and it got me thinking.. Wouldn't Resident Evil 5 have been more dramatic if the 'Bird Lady' was Claire and not Jill, and instead of Chris being teamed up with Sheva. He was with Jill? At the end Wesker still dies, but he's killed by Chris and Jill.
Either way I loved Resident Evil 5 but if you could and wanted to change the story, how would you do it?
View attachment 348

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Na...I wouldn't like that as much...Claire is done with the series...Has been since Degeneration (Which was an accident) and officially in RE since CODE: Veronica...So having her in RE5 would violate what was already said about Claire being done...

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I thought it was a good twist. My only problem is that, going by her looks alone, you couldn't tell that it was Jill.

KKAAIIG

Na...I wouldn't like that as much...Claire is done with the series...Has been since Degeneration (Which was an accident) and officially in RE since CODE: Veronica...So having her in RE5 would violate what was already said about Claire being done...
She could of been taken against her will? anyway I just want to know if anyone wanted to change it, how would they do it? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the story, I'm just wondering. :p

svp

I agree with your Idea KKAAIIG, but I would have Chris and Claire work together in Africa and have Sherry replace Jill's character.

Top Bottom