• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Making a RE game based on the Russian incident!

Jamesy

Do you think capcom in the future should make an RE game based on the umbrella incident that happened in the Russia. i am referring to the Russian incident storyline from the umbrella chronicles.

D

Deleted member 21244

Do you think capcom in the future should make an RE game based on the umbrella incident that happened in the Russia. i am referring to the Russian incident storyline from the umbrella chronicles.
Could be cool but capcom already played that card whit umbrella chronicles, i don't see why they should redoo that

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I came in here and assumed we were talking about The Russian Sleep Experiment - which is my personal most horrifying Creepypasta. I personally HATE it. Because I can't help feel like it is real.

I do think that in general - Russia is a great environment for an RE game. But Russia is a big place. I wonder where specifically it supposedly takes place.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I came in here and assumed we were talking about The Russian Sleep Experiment - which is my personal most horrifying Creepypasta. I personally HATE it. Because I can't help feel like it is real.

I do think that in general - Russia is a great environment for an RE game. But Russia is a big place. I wonder where specifically it supposedly takes place.

I love how neither of us immediately thought of the OP actual meaning first lol.

Top Bottom