• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Mad at RE5

Darlinny49

okay why on earth would they get away from the original idea of the game and turn it into some parasite infested weird people with mutant things coming out of their heads, and weirder types of parasites. I like the old way , when people died and turned , not having normal people have parasites on them it's not the same and i makes me upset.

I just seen the new trailer on residentevil.com

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I totally agree, i would like to know why the creators took a u turn away from the original storyline with viruses and zombies etc.But RE4 is still good RE5 should be good when it comes out even if i dont like the parasite storyline

Darlinny49

It sure will be good no matter what. Now i'm wondering what type of storyline this new movie is going to be, Hope to god they have make it parasies. I miss my old RE :( :-\

alonecrow

maybe to avoid a boredom? you know, maybe you could say that you miss the old RE, but probably not with everyone else in this world....

i also want to meet zombie again in the game, but they should consider the storyline first.... it must be better than before..

and by the way, if you missed the zombie, you could see it soon at degeneration..

REGirlfan

look i keep hearing the same crap about people mad at re5.... it supose to be like that.this is my last time explaining this.in re3 they bombed raccoon city and all evidence of it and after they reported it umbrella's stock crashed and umbrella is finished for now so no t-virus or g-virus for awhile.untill umbrella comes back.so stop complaining and if you don't want the game dont get it but im a RE fan nomatter what so im getting re5 its going to be a big hit.so stop complaining.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The main reason i got a PS3 was to get RE5 when it comes out and i actually forgot Raccoon City got destroyed so i'll stop complaining now

tedcurley

RE5 will be a good game regardless of it's closeness to the previous games, I'm also a big fan of the PS1 original, but I can always play through them again if I want to.

JerichoGreye

I'm sad to see the original Resident Evil style fade from the new games. I'm even sad to see...dare I say...the controls. Even though at times they were horrid and very hard to get a hang of, it was what I grew up with...

But yeah, I'm not really mad at the new game. Resident Evil is Resident Evil no matter what. I just hope it's out soon, lol... And as for the zombies, I don't think Umbrella has to come back for the zombies to come back. If I remember correctly, different people have different viruses created by people under Umbrella, so it's possible for it to get unleashed again. I won't get my hopes up, but it's a possibility, I s'ppose.

ashley.sucks

i like RE4, its a new experience...lets the fans kn0 that theres more horror behind umbrella than just the t-virus, there's more experiments bein made elsewhere and need 2 be stopped...and its almost like umbrella has its experiments and tests done in different areas just 2 throw the stars members off just 2 wipe 'em all out in time 2 completely develop their plan...i mean this is good 2 me, i dont see it as a bad turn around...just brings more of an insight 2 the gameplay..makes u wanna play it more, i get sick of fightin zombies, i like that i had 2 fight more faster and difficult inhuman creatures like the las plagas and los illuminados..part 5 should be just as good as RE4 cuz of the similar concepts..

Stop

Well I think it wouldn't be as scary if they were slow with the new system because you can always get headshots

Jill Fan

I think that with new gameplay (first person aming) it became to easy to kill the poor slow zombies, so they made faster enemys and for that needed something different than the t-virus... I guees... I'm a big fan of the complete Resident Evil story, from RE1 to RE4, and I'm thinking of buying PS3 just for RE5... So RE rulz and Jill is alive!

juelz2

when u watch the trailor on youtube you see some bald guy who looks like a zombie or tyrant. what if they are testing the effects of the leech thingies on the t or g virus. :-[

juelz2

possible but it says the origins of the virus but yeah since the plagas has been around for a while it might be

Hoady

I'm just hoping for some scary atmosphere or at least a few jumps or something the only thing scary in Resident Evil 4 would've been the regenerators especially when sprinted towards you.

Darlinny49

Listen I'm not complaining, I just said I think it's stupid to go off the topic, But I love RE regardless of it, It wasjust a question, so don't get snippy with me

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It is a shame that the zombies are gone they had there own resident evil scare facter.
and there sound effects where pretty cool.

snippy what what?

Top Bottom