• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost … wolf?

BioRAT

Collector
First I just want to say that I am new here (Hello) and I don't know this site very well so if I'm posting this wrong, I am sorry. Second I am writing on iPad so sorry for mistakes. Anyway …

I am a resident evil collector and a couple of years ago I bought a set of figures from a random guy on auction and didn't think much of it but later I started thinking of my wolf figure that was included in the set that, well, I have not seen it anywere else! I have looked at google and websites but I can not find him anywere! Does anyone know were he is from? Who made it?

Thanks for all answers :)View attachment 641

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Hi and welcome!

I'm no expert (I've not played more than 2/3 RE titles before) but some searching has thrown up something from RE4 called Colmillos? I've not played the game itself but the figure looks like the ones on the resident evil wikia page. Could this be what it is perhaps?

Colmillos

BioRAT

Collector
Yes I know it is called Colmillos and that it is from RE4, but it's the figure I wonder about. I have not seen this figure anywere and I'm trying to find were the figure is from :)

Top Bottom