• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Co-Op Partner in RE 5, 6 & Revelations Raid Mode (PS3 only)

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Hi everyone,

after a friend of mine who I used to play RE 5 and 6 co-op with ended up selling his RE games I am in the need of a new (preferably skilled) co-op partner for the story campaign in RE 5 and 6 and especially for Raid Mode in Revelations - which I havent really played yet because I couldnt find a good co-op partner to play it with.

I got a headset and am willing to play any difficulty except professional (which is just too much of a grind for me even though I completed both RE 5 and 6 on professional. Cant say it was much fun though) on RE 5 and 6 but need to play every stage on every difficulty on Revelations Raid Mode (especially for trophies).

Havent really had the chance to play RE 5, 6 and Revelations in a while since I lost my regular co-op partner so it´d be really fun to find someone new here for hours of new co-op fun ;)

My PSN ID is Cloudbahamut

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
hmm a whole community of Resident Evil fans and not one of them wants to play co-op with a fellow fan? Color me disappointed.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I wouldn't mind playing RE with you. However I do not have a mic and I do not have RE5. I'll send you a friend request the next time I get online, my PSN is Ghostly_Soul, just message me on either PSN or on here (Preferably PSN) when you would like to do some co-op.

Last edited:
Top Bottom