• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) looking for a mod, trainer or something like that to enable unlimited saving in hardcore difficulty

3dfan

hi, as the title states, , im looking for a mod, trainer or something like that to enable unlimited typewrite saving or unlimited ink ribbons in hardcore difficulty,

i have spent a good ammount of time searching for this with no luck on the internet, i just find trainers that seem rather viruses, and the "closest" thing i found about this is a program called "WeMod",but unfortunatelly when it claims if has an option called "infinite ink ribbons", nothing happens in the game when enabling that option even when a switch from mod window and sound when enabling that option is heard, / displayed but ink ribons remain limited.

in my opinion capcom did a terrible mistake not allowing infinite saves in the hardcore mode at least optionally, since hardcore difficulty really improves the immersion of the game from a damage - enemy roughness perspective, , but the very limited times savings screws the imersion, since you need to save your progress periodically, not just for normal game progression but also if you need to take a break from gaming sessions,, to backup your save progress in case some system failure or just to prevent losing your progress in case of light went out etc, and you can screw your whole game progress in hardcore if you run out of ink ribbons due to the very limited saving times,

i am aware normal difficulty mode has unlimited saving, but this difficult feels rather average and not that imersive (you know, your character hold a lot of attacks before dying, enemy not as smart and deadly as in hardcore),

this is really ruining the inmersive experience with this game for me sadly, hope some one know a way to unlimited saving in hardcore.
thanks.

Last edited:

3dfan

replying to myself, i finally found a trainer working for this! its called Resident Evil 2 v1.0-v20191217 Plus 20 Trainer which i downloaded from a site called flingtrainer for those interested,

i first was worried that some antiviruses from virtustotal site detected it as a virus, but then i realize it was rather false positve since the file is a game hacking tool, not a virus: “Win64/GameHack.BT” and gave it a try and worked!! big thanks to those guys making those trainers!

Top Bottom