• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Loki!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Smile @Loki ! It's your birthday! :D

L1SDTUR.jpg

... Okay, I realise it's hard for an Asgard to smile... But I assume my crappy image editing skills have made you smirk nonetheless. XD

Of course, when it's your birthday you need an awesome birthday cake. I hope that this one is to your liking.
57a2c7b507f2f11baafe7f7813b4e4a1.jpg

And also, here's your card. You get a free keyring!!!!!!

RbHh6YT.jpg

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day! :D

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Thanks everyone!! Had a lot of happy birthdays today, even got a 'well done'... Maybe he was planning to kill me but I made it to my birthday so I'm safe now.
Smile @Loki ! It's your birthday! :D

... Okay, I realise it's hard for an Asgard to smile... But I assume my crappy image editing skills have made you smirk nonetheless. XD

Of course, when it's your birthday you need an awesome birthday cake. I hope that this one is to your liking.

And also, here's your card. You get a free keyring!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day! :D

Oh, I love your picture editing skills Jen :p and I love that KH cake :D

That kh cake is awesome!
Anyways...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear @Loki
I injected the T virus into you :D

Have a good day.

Another cake! With my two favourite RE characters, thanks Spikey :)

Also... Why you make me zombie :(

Happy birthday Loki.

I'm sure that will bring back fond memories for u :p

Thanks Blivvy, but I think I must've been looking past Black Widow at Iron Man's ass :p

Happy Birthday Father,

all of Helheim is celebrating you today.

Say cheeeeese!

Cheeeese! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Happy Bir... *looks at dates* Oh my, it was last month. :surprised:

Congratulations on your happy birthday Loki, I'm pleased to see you had a good one!

I'm also a lil' jelaous for that super nice greeting you got from Jen, a blue cake (does it taste blue?), and a super hot Lara card. :D

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Thanks Romero!

And no, it actually tastes green which is weird. What did you put in this cake Jen..?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks Romero!

And no, it actually tastes green which is weird. What did you put in this cake Jen..?
Tasted green? Because it's from Jen I have no idea what it could be, but if the cake had been from @tremor...... :lol:

Top Bottom