• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Little Help? ('Technical' issues)

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, I am having a bunch of issues with the game not unlocking stuff. Beat it last night and all that stuff that it said I just unlocked won't actually show up in the options. Costumes, screen modes, weapons, concept art, it's still locked. Same thing for raid mode; I have at least 40 medals and I haven't unlocked a single character or costume. I've contacted capcom but god knows how long they'll take, or how useful they'll be. If relevant I bought episodes 1 & 2 and then beat the game off a physical disc. Please don't tell me I have to erase the data and start from scratch again.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Exactly, it's not enough to just unlock the stuff, you also have to go to the Rewards section and buy it there. When it says you unlocked something, what it really means is that you can now buy it, and it only shows up in the Options menu after you've done so.

As for Rape Mode, what kind of medallions do you have? The only ones that count to unlock new characters are completion medallions. The name might be a little misleading, they're not the ones you get for simply completing a mission, but for getting all available medallions at once. In other words: Clear a mission, and do so on the recommended level or below, defeating all enemies and not using herbs. That's how you get a completion medallion. I also heard that you must earn all of them with the same character to unlock something, but I don't know if that's true.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I see. That is really well hidden. I was never going to find that if I hadn't asked. Where was that stated in the game?

In raid mode I have at least 7 completion medallions but only 4 for Claire, since I beat a daily mission that really boosted my level before I went on to the 2nd gauntlet. I have 2 or 3 with every other character, except for one or two that I haven't used yet. So I have to not only get five medals for it to count as one but it has to be all with one character? So 10 straight missions, 5 medals each just to get Jill... Balls, they really made up the requirements this time around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom