• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Licker vs Xenomorph (Aliens)

splashmoth

So which one would come out as the winner.

Xenomorph Abilities & Attacks

Claws.
Tail.
Acid Blood.
Head-Bite.
Crawling (Aliens have long been able to crawl everywhere. This gives them a great advantage over humans because they are able to easily sneak up on their prey. They can crawl on walls and ceilings by using their hands and feet.)
Speed (Speed has always been another advantage for Aliens They are incredibly fast.)
Tail (It can impale it's victims and kill them).

Licker Abilities & Attacks

Claws.
Very sharp incredibly long tongue (capable of piercing human flesh and often being used to decapitate its prey).
Good Jumping (They can jump incredible heights).
Speed (Very fast).

Battle of the dangerous creatures.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Heh actually in the new trailer of RE: Operation Raccoon City the lickers reminded me a lot of the aliens in the Alien films and Capcom has definitely based a few monster designs off of the aliens/facehuggers.

Anyways I can definitely see the aliens taking this one. They seem to be the smarter species of the two, one that is very aware of its surroundings and can learn by trial and error. They're all about the survival and growth of their species. Plus they are more agile and have that acid for blood and can even spit acid in certain circumstances. If a licker tried to jab its tongue into an alien it would burn the hell off. Lol
Like Parker so aptly put it, "It's got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it".

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Lickers are too easy to kill in RE5, but Aliens in Aliens Vs Predator are always quite a challenge. I can definitely say that I prefer Aliens.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Xenomorph's would beat Lickers most of the time. They've even been shown to spew acid into opponents faces, which would deal alot of damage to a Lickers exposed brain.

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
Both bad ass. Xenomorph truly superior in terms of this battle the sheer speed and there tail would give the lickers trouble alone from distance in close the strength and they have shown intelligence with there attacks spitting acid true serpents...

Top Bottom