• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Let's talk about resident evil franchise

Wesker fan

I am a big resident evil fan myself the games I have are
Re 1 on ps1
Re 2 on ps1
Re 3 on ps3
Re 4 on wii
Re 5 on ps3
I also have resident evil 1 archives remake on the wii,
My opinion they killed it after 5 re 6 was more of a c.o.d game with zombies. My personal favoroute would be re 1 nothing will beat that.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
i agree with you. i think 4 was great for what it was (but nowhere near the level of 1-3), 5 was ok, and 6 was absolutely disgraceful. if you are a big fan i really really recommend you pick up REmake & RE0 on gamecube. REmake is the best video game of all time imho. easily worth the purchase of a gamecube just for those two games.

Refan128

I personally have Re 1-3 on Psone, Re Code Veronica on Dreamcast and XBLA and Remake and RE4 on GameCube as well as RE5 Gold and Re6 on Xbox 360. I had RE0 and Re Revelations but traded those in (wish I hadn't). I personally would rate the games in this order.... Remake, RE4, RE2,RE1,REO, RE Code Veronica, RE Revelations, RE3, RE5, RE6. I don't dislike any of them but 6 was a big departure from the series although I really liked the mercenaries in RE6. I also highly recommend RE0 and since the wii is backwards compatible just pick up RE 0 from Amazon (wii or GameCube edition whichever is cheaper).

Top Bottom