• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Play Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Video quality- a little iffy. Even then, it still looked better than most Let's Plays recorded with a standard video camera.
Sound Quality- surprisingly good.

I too have CVX as one of my top favorite RE games, so it'd be nice if you continued.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Video quality- a little iffy. Even then, it still looked better than most Let's Plays recorded with a standard video camera.
Sound Quality- surprisingly good.

I too have CVX as one of my top favorite RE games, so it'd be nice if you continued.
I will definitely be continuing it. Thank you for your input. This other dude says, "This is the exact opposite of effort." So I'm like "Well how the F can I improve?"

MissDomino

Premium
Nice video. I would like to see more.

I only have one minor suggestion, but it's really not all that important. The tv is quite reflective, so maybe you can try to make the room darker or put something up to block the sunlight a bit. I can only notice it when the screen goes dark though.

That was quite good, I enjoyed that. Code Veronica rocks.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice one, matey. CVX is one of my favourite Resi games. I'll be keeping tabs on your progress. ;)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Bummer doesn't let me watch your vid...

Oh well i Will find a way i always do :D

Anyways i'm curious how you play cause everytime i look at the videos i play sooo differently i feel like a down right loner

Top Bottom