• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Lets play of RE Remake

UpStyxCreek

Hey guys me and a buddy of mine started doing lets plays and we decided that RE one would be a great first game to start off with.

Give us a view at

That all being said this game is a hell of a lot scarier than I remember it being. It has been a blast playing through it. On a side note does anyone remember how to get the masks. We are currently lost trying to find the last one. I got the armor room one, the snake one, and the stain glass one. Just missing the last one.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Nice idea for a first game, also the one you are missing is gotten by solving the painting puzzle in the room next to the back exit of the mansion and after solving opens up a way that leads u straight to the outside area before the one where you use the masks. Before going good idea to save below the stairway there though.

UpStyxCreek

Is the painting one the one where you have to match the three paintings to the color of the painting way in the back room with the crows and stuff? If so I did get that one.

UpStyxCreek

We did figure it out. We didn't have the mask from the plant room. Do not fret though. We totally owned him with some lovely chemical :D .

I believe we are nearing end game to our excitement.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
We did figure it out. We didn't have the mask from the plant room. Do not fret though. We totally owned him with some lovely chemical :D .

I believe we are nearing end game to our excitement.
I thought thats the one which u meant by "stain glass one" ohh well you got it anyway so nice ;)

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I need to figure out how to record video games so i can post them on youtube, i'm gonna be starting a channel for lets plays of various games, i'm just too derp or too lazy to even figure out what things i need to do so, that, and figuring out the best equipment i can grab for it.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I need to figure out how to record video games so i can post them on youtube, i'm gonna be starting a channel for lets plays of various games, i'm just too derp or too lazy to even figure out what things i need to do so, that, and figuring out the best equipment i can grab for it.
Fraps, search it up, everyone, including me, uses it to record gameplay videos. After that you just need a video editing program to put all the files together. Hope that helps.

Xi.

Fraps, search it up, everyone, including me, uses it to record gameplay videos. After that you just need a video editing program to put all the files together. Hope that helps.
Already have FRAPS for the computer games, actually already do recordings also, i mean more towards console recording.

L

Lurker
Already have FRAPS for the computer games, actually already do recordings also, i mean more towards console recording.
This is a little late, but you need to buy a capture card. They can be anywhere from dirt cheap to really expensive, and I suggest you buy one of the ones leaning towards expensive but not too expensive. You need a good quality one.

Reactions: Xi.

Xi.

This is a little late, but you need to buy a capture card. They can be anywhere from dirt cheap to really expensive, and I suggest you buy one of the ones leaning towards expensive but not too expensive. You need a good quality one.
Ah, i had a feeling it was a capture card but i couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thanks mate!

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Questions to anyone who has played this;

I'm playing as Chris. I have the armor key. I saved Rebecca's friend. I made sure to burn as many zombies as I could (there's this one hallway that has one, but I can easily avoid that one by carefully analyzing the map.) I had NO ammo until I found Wesker's note under the stairs. 15 pistol bullets and 6 shotgun shells. That is ALL the ammo I have.
Am I screwed?

L

Lurker
Questions to anyone who has played this;

I'm playing as Chris. I have the armor key. I saved Rebecca's friend. I made sure to burn as many zombies as I could (there's this one hallway that has one, but I can easily avoid that one by carefully analyzing the map.) I had NO ammo until I found Wesker's note under the stairs. 15 pistol bullets and 6 shotgun shells. That is ALL the ammo I have.
Am I screwed?
Forget where you are, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to live. Just backtrack a little bit and look for some ammo. If there is none, keep on going, but run through the rooms. And, most importantly, SAVE YOUR SHOTGUN SHELLS.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Thanks. I now have a full clip loaded into my pistol as well as 39 bullets. I'm about to combine the musical score with the music book. I also have plenty of health items in the item box.

:whew: I thought I was going to have to restart the whole game...

This is a great remake. It's almost like a whole new game.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Hey guys me and a buddy of mine started doing lets plays and we decided that RE one would be a great first game to start off with.

Give us a view at

That all being said this game is a hell of a lot scarier than I remember it being. It has been a blast playing through it. On a side note does anyone remember how to get the masks. We are currently lost trying to find the last one. I got the armor room one, the snake one, and the stain glass one. Just missing the last one.
yall are funny, gonna keep watching! lol

Top Bottom