• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps Let's bring some life into this game.. again?

Out of nowhere I feel this game died completley. We haven't recived anything new for this game in such a long time and capcom basically ignores it.. which is sad! I think there was a good game to be found even though it was flawed in many aspects.

The PC version is from what I can tell almost completley dead, finding lobbies is next to impossible if you don't arrange something with your friends. The PS4 side is looking decent enough, I am still able to find lobbies easy.

I am looking to find people (new and veterans) to play with. If anyone is interested add my PSN @ MartinMilk. Hope to see someone interested in playing this still :razz:

fritz1988

hi, i really enjoyed this game and found thr zombies a really fun challenging twist. im looking for a few people to play online with on steam.

I talked to one of the steam players, sadly that community is pretty dead, but however there are a group of people who plan out games together. Try to get in touch with them. I found this player on re.net

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
i sometimes play this on steam too, but well im sad its so empty and sometimes is hard to get full game with people, im well low rank player, only playing for fun

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
As all games this one had potential. However it was very unpolished.

That is what killed it. Give ORC crap. But that game was polished. Maybe not animation wise. But gameplay and Mechanics worked very well together.

Balance is another story though.

As all games this one had potential. However it was very unpolished.

That is what killed it. Give ORC crap. But that game was polished. Maybe not animation wise. But gameplay and Mechanics worked very well together.

Balance is another story though.
Honestly after all the patches the game is more balanced and some ways polished than ORC. The animations are god awful and I think that as a HUGE role in why people laughed at it by just looking at it. I created a team for it on PS4 and the small fanbase that is on the game play alot so that's something. I really want Capcom to release it for free though so more people give it a go.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Honestly after all the patches the game is more balanced and some ways polished than ORC. The animations are god awful and I think that as a HUGE role in why people laughed at it by just looking at it. I created a team for it on PS4 and the small fanbase that is on the game play alot so that's something. I really want Capcom to release it for free though so more people give it a go.

Maybe for this game going F2P could give some new faces as myself on PC i have really hard time getting people to play, had few steam friends with those we played together game but now most are offline and im rarely lucky to get into active match for now,

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Base concepts yes. But aside from that nothing is really polished. This goes beyond a rushed game. It's broken. It's bit ridiculous given that Capcom aren't particularly new to the shooter genre too so to mess up this bad is kinda thrown me out of the loop.

Top Bottom