• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Leon Chapter 5 elevator rope glitch

Arthur

I've downloaded my RE6 copy from PSN, didn't got the v1.01 patch cuz i saw ppl saying it will screw my copy, and now, on chapter 5 of leon's campaign i can't get past the 25m mark on the rope, he keeps falling... should i download the patch, uninstall the game, has anyone got the same problem?
Thanks

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I had this same problem as well.

it was really frustrating to say the least.

But the trick to it is that you have to hold the R2 button down while also pressing the L2 button to ascend and vice versa.

In short, whatever button you press to go up the rope you have to hold on to it until you press the other.

Arthur

I had this same problem as well.

it was really frustrating to say the least.

But the trick to it is that you have to hold the R2 button down while also pressing the L2 button to ascend and vice versa.

In short, whatever button you press to go up the rope you have to hold on to it until you press the other.

Boy, do i feel dumb...
Thanks a lot friend!

DarkZhooter

바보
HIGH 5 for thinkiing this is a glitch lol~ I was too interested watching Ada than watching Leon climb the rope lol ! :)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah, idk if it's a glitch or that's how it is supposed to bed(because the qte icons weren't very clear...) but it was pretty frustrating.

zeroskaterz92

think of it as in the real situation, you have to hold both band, if you want to climb up, you need to let one hand off while the other hand still hold the rope and vice versa.
which in case, hold both trigger, press one trigger and hold the other trigger. you can't just tap the trigger like a badass. lol

miiyukiwiini

I've downloaded my RE6 copy from PSN, didn't got the v1.01 patch cuz i saw ppl saying it will screw my copy, and now, on chapter 5 of leon's campaign i can't get past the 25m mark on the rope, he keeps falling... should i download the patch, uninstall the game, has anyone got the same problem?
Thanks
i have the same problem too , when i can finaly overpass that 25m mark i ended up dropping down cus of the explosion or someting and i cant reach the same only point even i tried for an hour .

Top Bottom