• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Leon B hardcore 2 lickers and zombie near handle for library

CircusDeluxe

Hello any readers in this part trying to pick up the lever you use to lower the library bookcase to make it past there I have big problems. There are two kickers and at least one zombie there and so I pretty much can’t move quietly and tried multiple times to kill the lickers but mr x shows up to the party too. I read a walkthrough that says to board up the window but I’m way past that and I don’t want to restart from there. Any suggestions on how to get the lever from that room and make it out alive? I’m pretty ****ed off at the game for making it impossible to pass this part. Thanks in advance

Turo602

The King of Kings
Hello any readers in this part trying to pick up the lever you use to lower the library bookcase to make it past there I have big problems. There are two kickers and at least one zombie there and so I pretty much can’t move quietly and tried multiple times to kill the lickers but mr x shows up to the party too. I read a walkthrough that says to board up the window but I’m way past that and I don’t want to restart from there. Any suggestions on how to get the lever from that room and make it out alive? I’m pretty ****ed off at the game for making it impossible to pass this part. Thanks in advance

Just hoof it to the door and get in. The zombie will wander into the room but you'll be safe from the lickers. Grab what you need, and if you're worried about Mr. X, just wait for him in the room. He'll either walk in or walk by. If he walks in, you can just run around the room and run out, and again, don't worry about the lickers. They'll likely never touch you during this sequence if you just run. They'll move around and try jumping at you, but I've never had trouble with this strategy.

CircusDeluxe

Just hoof it to the door and get in. The zombie will wander into the room but you'll be safe from the lickers. Grab what you need, and if you're worried about Mr. X, just wait for him in the room. He'll either walk in or walk by. If he walks in, you can just run around the room and run out, and again, don't worry about the lickers. They'll likely never touch you during this sequence if you just run. They'll move around and try jumping at you, but I've never had trouble with this strategy.

Uhh..... I tried several times to just run to the room and back but the lickers pretty much teleport to me and with 2 swipes I’m dead and I think I have 2 health items so with them easily swiping me going into the room and back out I don’t think I want to try that again. It is pretty much the zombie that messes this thing up. Otherwise I could walk slow. Idk man but thanks for trying to help

Turo602

The King of Kings
Uhh..... I tried several times to just run to the room and back but the lickers pretty much teleport to me and with 2 swipes I’m dead and I think I have 2 health items so with them easily swiping me going into the room and back out I don’t think I want to try that again. It is pretty much the zombie that messes this thing up. Otherwise I could walk slow. Idk man but thanks for trying to help

It's a speed runner tactic and it's worked for me numerous times without fail. The zombie is a problem, but that's why you want to board up that window in the beginning. But if I recall, he's just barely crawling in and so bypassing him to the door isn't an issue, but like I said, wait for the zombie in the room.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I haven't tried this trick in Leon B, but in Leon A, I save a flash grenade for that hallway (sneak past the lickers initially) and then when you get to the room with the handle, go to the heart door (that you can't open) and attempt to open it a couple times. This despawns the lickers. After you grab the handle, wait for the zombie to burst through the door and use your flash grenade. This will stun everyone, including Mr.X. Again, I haven't tried this in B since I usually run A, but it might be worth a try.

Top Bottom