• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Just started playing REmake, need tips.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I just started playing REmake and i must say this is one of the most tense and difficult RE game i've played. I just beat RE Zero and in comparison i feel that this game is way more difficult. Does anyone have any tips for this game? Besides burn all the bodies.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I'm really trying not to shoot everything but it's so difficult to dodge all of the zombies. Most of the hall ways are so narrow. I watched a few videos online especially a few speed runs from that dude Carcinogen and he pulls off this crazy dodge technique that i just cant seem to perform. However in my defense it's my very first time playing this game and i'm expecting to pull of a masterful technique which is unrealistic. Thanks for the tip though. I have noticed that leading zombies to 1 side of a wall then circling to the other side is the only way i'm able to dodge so far.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Yeah i have no idea how to to the dodge thing. So i too leading them to one side and then just run to the other side. but in some rooms like the 2nd floor of the dining room i lead them close to the statue and then run around and make it between us and knife them.

Top Bottom