• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Just finished for the first time!

Sassy

Savage
Just... wow!
I'm kind of sad that it's over now! I had such an amazing time with this game!
Really don't understand why this game gets so overlooked!!!!!
10/10 for me TBH, just wish that final fight were a little harder, but it's fine, it was satisfying watching Jill exterminate the bastard! :evil:
This is the second RE game I've ever finished tbh, the first being 5 about a decade ago haha, so excited to slay through 2 now! :biggrin:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Awesome, RE3 is a really great game! I think the main reason it gets overlooked is because it's quite a short game compared to all the others with less replay value too.

It's definitely the game that makes you feel the most anxious and stressed, with Nemesis coming after you all the time.

I hope you enjoy 2 just as much :)

Sassy

Savage
Awesome, RE3 is a really great game! I think the main reason it gets overlooked is because it's quite a short game compared to all the others with less replay value too.

It's definitely the game that makes you feel the most anxious and stressed, with Nemesis coming after you all the time.

I hope you enjoy 2 just as much :)

It's short? It took me 7 hours to complete it :razz:
Having Nemmy chase me for any longer would have felt dragged out TBH, I just wish the final boss fight was... harder :neutral: still amazing though! I haven't been so in love with a game since I played Tomb Raider Chronicles as a kid TBH. Love it! It's my first completed classic RE game so I'm excited to slay through the others! I've started on 2 and so far, it feels quite slow, I'm still in the RPD playing as Claire, but hopefully it picks up the pace at some point.
Speaking of the anxiety and stress of being chased in RE3, I love that thrill tbh! I normally hate being stressed in games because it's usually for frustrating reasons, but the stress feeling you get from RE3 is thrilling, and extremely satisfying when you do decide to fight him and take him down! :biggrin:
Looking forward to getting through 2 though, then onto 1 which I've played a considerable amount of, but got very bored.

Shocker

Resident Evil 3 is probably my favorite. Hard time deciding between 1-4 but 3 is freaking great.

1995umk3

Good job.. RE3 is my all time favorite one in the WHOLE series. For me, the game doesn't not feel short at all, I played it more then 2 & 1 when I had the actual disc on playstation.

It has more puzzles to do then the previous 2 so maybe thats why it felt long to me (the water puzzle grid one was near impossible, I had to look for a guide for it online)

Top Bottom