• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just completed Chris' Campaign. question about skill sets (possible spoilers)

jajunk88

the game has awarded me 8 new skill slots. i currently can equip 3 skills at a time. i am going through the skill purchase menu and i still cannot equip more than 3 skills at a time.

what exactly does the 8 new slots mean?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
You can have 3 skills at a time but you have different sets of skills which you can use. e.g If you have Melee, increase item drops and defense equipped, you can change to another skill set of 3 different skills in game on the menu. So if you want 3 different skills in the middle of the game, you don't have to go back to the main screen.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
You cant equip more than 3 skills in a set, all u unlock is the ability to create more sets which you can then switch between in the midst of gameplay from the settings menu. And yes 8 is max, cant unlock any more.

jajunk88

i see... so there is no way to have more than 3 skills assigned at the same time. that's annoying.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Basically buy 'Skills' with the 'Points' you earn during any gameplay, (i.e. those little chess pieces that has numbers by them) Use those to make a 'Set' (those 1-8 columns), they help give your gameplay more of a boost.

Top Bottom