• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jill_Valentine's Resident Evil Short Story Part 1

Jill_Valentine

This story starts in the B.S.A.A HQ,After defeating wesker Jill,Chris and Sheva report to the commander in person after all said and done 3 weeks pass and the B.S.A.A recon team have found some disturbance underground after they reported to the commander he sent Jill and Chris to the location when they got there they could not believe its a Tri-Cell underground lab its like raccoon city all over again Jill and Chris walk in fire arms drawn after looking for 20 minutes they came across a lab room with a working computer Jill looks in to the computer screen and someone was already logged in NAME.....John Wesker,Jill and Chris was in shock can it be Wesker's blood line continues and is he aware of Albert Wesker can they actually be related or is it just ironic they have the same last name...Where does this leave us said from behind them,Chris and Jill quickly turn and point their fire arms,Jill and Chris stop and got a good look at the male person than hosted their fire arms Jill asked who are you the person answers the names Leon..Chris says: Good to finally meet you in person...Jill says: Same here but what are you doing here anyway Jill asked...I was told about the disturbance and was sent here by my HQ Leon answered...did you find anything Chris asked no nothing on this floor not even a drop of blood in fact this place looks deserted we must go deeper in leon answered and suggusted...TO BE CONTINUED sorry if any typo PS this is my first story I just came up with it now lol

LUKE0809

That was actually quite good :)
you could maybe bring claire into it :D or all the enemies e.g. Nemesis, Alexia ect. are all in test tubes and Wesker is there or somet :lol:
just an idea :)

Top Bottom