• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 J'avo massacre event rewards

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- sadly its all crummy points -
  • The basic reward is 10,000 RE Points, awarded to all players.
  • 1,000 bonus RE Points are awarded for each block of 10m J'avo kills above the target(100m).
  • An additional bonus is awarded to all players depending on how much they contributed to the killcount.
  • If the 100m target is not met, the base and contribution rewards are halved.
- i was really hoping for something better..:oops: hopefully they make something worth while for me to spend all my points on someday ?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
- sadly its all crummy points -
  • The basic reward is 10,000 RE Points, awarded to all players.
  • 1,000 bonus RE Points are awarded for each block of 10m J'avo kills above the target(100m).
  • An additional bonus is awarded to all players depending on how much they contributed to the killcount.
  • If the 100m target is not met, the base and contribution rewards are halved.
- i was really hoping for something better..:oops: hopefully they make something worth while for me to spend all my points on someday ?

Completely not worth it. What a shame.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Sounds really nice considerings its RE points i mean :p
Thats at least 50k points to the first 100 instead of only 1 person as with other events

Top Bottom