• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Is there going to be split screen Co-Op in RE6?

Genie

I was so disappointed because there isn't split screen co-op in Operation Raccoon City, so now I'm afraid that there isn't going to be split screen co-op in RE6 either.. ):
So, what do you think?
In my opinion it's much more fun to play Resident Evil with your friends who are physically present.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was so disappointed because there isn't split screen co-op in Operation Raccoon City, so now I'm afraid that there isn't going to be split screen co-op in RE6 either.. ):
So, what do you think?
In my opinion it's much more fun to play Resident Evil with your friends who are physically present.
I agree completely, but I believe they've already stated that there WILL be split-screen co-op...I could be wrong, but I'm sure there will be...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
So, what do you think?

Yeah, I had a really good time playing through RE5 with my sister, so I hope there will be. It will probably be confirmed at E3

Top Bottom