• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Rebecca working for the BSAA?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Do you think she could be? And why is that her name has only been mentioned once, post -mansion incident? (Mail to the Chief)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The reason she hasn't been mentioned post-mansion is probably because Capcom has yet to decide if she died in Raccoon City or not. If they need her to come back as a plot device in the future - much like Sherry in RE6 - it wouldn't be favorable to them to have previously released a file saying she died in the nuking of Raccoon but, as of right now, they have no immediate use for her and are so content to ignore the character's existence as a whole.

As for your original question, if she is alive, she very well could be but, given her characterization and personality, I myself see her working more with groups like Terra Save than the BSAA. (But that's just my opinion.)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
No info has been released saying she is. But here's a good picture of what she could look like and a bit older.

TnviE.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
No info has been released saying she is. But here's a good picture of what she could look like and a bit older.

TnviE.jpg

Me likey. A lot. :D Needs to be a wee bit more feminine/badass and there you go. This is sort of what I had in mind as her more matured character, I can't see her with long hair ever, but maybe a more up to date short do.

I agree with Magnolia here too, Capcom just can't decide what to do with her (if they haven't completely forgotten about her), but hopefully we'll see what she's up to in Damnation, if not we just need to wait I suppose. I'm getting a little more than impatient waiting though. :p

EDIT: Just found the same mod, but with different hair and it looks pretty cool! I stand corrected, she does look kind of badass with longer hair. :p

83693121.jpg

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Me likey. A lot. :D Needs to be a wee bit more feminine/badass and there you go. This is sort of what I had in mind as her more matured character, I can't see her with long hair ever, but maybe a more up to date short do.

I agree with Magnolia here too, Capcom just can't decide what to do with her (if they haven't completely forgotten about her), but hopefully we'll see what she's up to in Damnation, if not we just need to wait I suppose. I'm getting a little more than impatient waiting though. :p

EDIT: Just found the same mod, but with different hair and it looks pretty cool! I stand corrected, she does look kind of badass with longer hair. :p

83693121.jpg

That looks great. Its funny how the fans sometimes come up with better ideas than Capcom themselves.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I believe it actually has stated somewhere that she's alive...But that's it...And I could even be wrong about that...However, the director of Degeneration has hinted at Rebecca being in Damnation, so I bet we will find out then...Considering it's a cannon installment and all...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
As for your original question, if she is alive, she very well could be but, given her characterization and personality, I myself see her working more with groups like Terra Save than the BSAA. (But that's just my opinion.)

I agree, maybe in future games we will see Rebecca working alongside Claire

Top Bottom