• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 is it possible for Chris to get that big

TICOON42K

from the time chris and jill infiltrated the spencer estate to the beginning of RE5...

so 3 years..... was it possible for his arms to get that big in only 3 years...??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yes you can. it bugs me how chris is a beast but those small african men can hold him back. Pff yeah right. Lol thats the most unbeleavable thing ever.

If you wanted to get that big, dont do what I did haha. Triceps are 75% of your arm, train those alot and you'll have massive arms in no time. I wanted to be like chris, but I trained my biceps and now ..I do have more powerful arms but my triceps are still small so what I'm trying to say is training your biceps isnt going to give you bigger arms it just makes your muscles big, so here I go again, joining another gym, to work on my triceps.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol, alot of famous people use it. I guess you can never tell if people use them... The sad thing is it does make you more powerful but... not as strong as someone who doesnt use them I'm not 100% who would be more powerful someone using them or someone who doesnt... Im pretty sure the person who doesnt use it and it the same sizew, would be stronger. lol I've been offered But I'll never use it. I'm fine the way I am!

The boss's son at work uses them he's a f-ing beast. He does rugby as well.

alim1604.jpg

I'm not big enough to look like I use them. That's fact lol. Im 22 and well Ive seen 13 year olds bigger then me a kid at the dojo, looks like he walked straight out of stret fighter. Anything is possible if you diet, eat good foods and use protein or creatine, that's spose to be really good but you can only use it for a month, makes your veins pump more apparently using some kinda water lol haha I dont know how it works but it's legal and sold on the streets. Once I start to get bigger I'll try it, but I wonna be in a prime state.

It's definately possible. Aside from the fact that it's a video game world, you'd be surprized at what is actually possible. Heavy weights and lots of protein. Not everyone who sings good is using autotune, and not everyone who has big muscles is on steriods.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
It's definately possible. Aside from the fact that it's a video game world, you'd be surprized at what is actually possible. Heavy weights and lots of protein. Not everyone who sings good is using autotune, and not everyone who has big muscles is on steriods.
glad someone understands years of training amounts to something lol.
your right about heavy weights it's power lifting kinda makes you hurt 10x more though lol I can only swing heavy weights I cant lift them.. but It still does the trick I guess lol

glad someone understands years of training amounts to something lol.
your right about heavy weights it's power lifting kinda makes you hurt 10x more though lol I can only swing heavy weights I cant lift them.. but It still does the trick I guess lol

^_^ I love technology but it's bittersweet. We live in a world where no one can tell what's real or fake anymore because people like taking the easy way. It must be hard trying to convince people that your muscles are organic.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
If I get a scratch on my arm or my leg my mate says "your streroids are giving you spots" I think he's joking but.. I can never tell. And now days you cant tell.. anyone can use it.. Up to them if they wonna mess with there balls... Like scarface said

"All I got in this world Is my Balls and my Word, And I dont brake them for no-one" xD

And yeah Alot of people here must think I use em' haha organic is a good word I use natural, that's me in the red top.. seriously I'm way to skinny, If I was on roids I'd look like spiderman or deadpool or even wolverine!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If I get a scratch on my arm or my leg my mate says "your streroids are giving you spots" I think he's joking but.. I can never tell. And now days you cant tell.. anyone can use it.. Up to them if they wonna mess with there balls... Like scarface said

"All I got in this world Is my Balls and my Word, And I dont brake them for no-one" xD

And yeah Alot of people here must think I use em' haha organic is a good word I use natural, that's me in the red top.. seriously I'm way to skinny, If I was on roids I'd look like spiderman or deadpool or even wolverine!

DEADPOOL RULES!!!...Wolverine...meh...Spider-Man is my favorite of all time!!!

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Lol Everyone needs abit of Wolverines attitude sometimes!! He's in the new xmen film for about 5 seconds it's quite funny.. Yeah Spiderman is a favorite of mine, Deadpoo not so much..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol Everyone needs abit of Wolverines attitude sometimes!! He's in the new xmen film for about 5 seconds it's quite funny.. Yeah Spiderman is a favorite of mine, Deadpoo not so much..

I loved the new X movie lol, and Wolverine's cameo was great...

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Your right, yeah that's awesome :p the awkard look of.. we better leave him alone.. It's funny because In the first Xmen film Logan asks The Professor "have we met before?" xD I hope I'm right about that I'm not sure on the exact words..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Your right, yeah that's awesome :p the awkard look of.. we better leave him alone.. It's funny because In the first Xmen film Logan asks The Professor "have we met before?" xD I hope I'm right about that I'm not sure on the exact words..
That one i can't correct you on lol...but i think he says something to that effect ya...

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
I think he got introduced during that timespan to Mr Steroid. My RE5 Chris doll's biceps are HUGE, its so hard to twist them lol

Josh

like echoey said; "but my triceps are still small" lmao
if you want muscle dont look for the info on a game forum goto a gym/personal trainer or body building web-site ;). one peice of advice from my experience work on all your muscle groups to improve you physical strength because having massive arms (you will 100% notice improvement but limited to 1 or 2 area's) wont get you far if you have done nothing with your other groups. Like I said goto a personal trainer/body building web-site.

even better email the creator of resident evil 5 game for advice on how to build muscle just like chris :p

Top Bottom