• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is capcom really this lazy?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So I noticed that for the mercanaries they only have a bunch of the same characters, plus most the zombies are the same which has been with every RE. what are your thoughts do you think capcom could take some more time with there video game, or do you think they should come out sooner then they are?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No way...Mercs was fine...It was just a quick fun thing to do once you beat the game...Sure it was the same characters over and over...But they had different strengths, weaknesses, weapons, and specialties...I mean...Sure it would've been nice to see Leon and Carlos and Rebecca (Who is technically in Mercs cause of REunion..) in Mercs for RE5...But like I said, it was a quick thing to do for fun after you beat the game...So what they did was fine...Enjoyable no matter what characters really...To a certain degree at least...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
No way...Mercs was fine...It was just a quick fun thing to do once you beat the game...Sure it was the same characters over and over...But they had different strengths, weaknesses, weapons, and specialties...I mean...Sure it would've been nice to see Leon and Carlos and Rebecca (Who is technically in Mercs cause of REunion..) in Mercs for RE5...But like I said, it was a quick thing to do for fun after you beat the game...So what they did was fine...Enjoyable no matter what characters really...To a certain degree at least...

pssst, hey Kennedy! You forgot Luis for your list of characters to see...I disapprove of this!! ughh! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Top Bottom