• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Irons Secretary

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
This is Something that has always bugged me whilst playin RE2 - where is Irons Secretary?

You read her Diarys whilst in the station but you never come across her, not even a corpse. I reckon that the Mayors Daughter was Irons Secretary, remember how she explains in the Diarys that she moved a peice of his Artwork and he went mad on her? Maybe thats one of the reasons why he kills her.

bruno

Chief Researcher
This is Something that has always bugged me whilst playin RE2 - where is Irons Secretary?

You read her Diarys whilst in the station but you never come across her, not even a corpse. I reckon that the Mayors Daughter was Irons Secretary, remember how she explains in the Diarys that she moved a peice of his Artwork and he went mad on her? Maybe thats one of the reasons why he kills her.

I believe the secretary discovered the killing room and Irons killed her there some time before the outbreak. Maybe he disposed of her corpse somewhere in the sewers. I don't think the mayor's daughter is his secretary...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The mayor's daughter is not his secretary, Iron's even says in the game that her father entrusted her into his care. Weren't there remains of a body in his creepy little room under the station? That's probably her. If not, she was probably walking around the station and there's really no way to tell which civilian zombie is which. (Not like they're going to put a sign on her that says: "I'm Iron's secretary" or anything.)

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Haha i havent played the game is so long that i think ill need to pick up anouther copy of it from amazon.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
The mayor's daughter is not his secretary, Iron's even says in the game that her father entrusted her into his care. Weren't there remains of a body in his creepy little room under the station? That's probably her. If not, she was probably walking around the station and there's really no way to tell which civilian zombie is which. (Not like they're going to put a sign on her that says: "I'm Iron's secretary" or anything.)
I seem to recall seeing a skull in Irons little rape dungeon, but thats about it. I guess it's a possibility.

Top Bottom