• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Interview With Resident Evil 6 Team

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I found this article, it's pretty interesting, Jeffrey Harris interviewed with Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Yoshiaki Hirabayashi, both are producers for RE games.

http://www.411mania.com/games/columns/247843/411-Interview:--Resident-Evil-6-Team.htm

anyone have read Marhawa Desire? so it's canon with RE games.

and Leon is not ladies man :rolleyes:
An of course theyve been wh0reddd-out again by Microsoft !!!!!! -getting first day dlc !!! -wheres the love for the real system that brought resident evil to the world ???? die crap-box 360 !!!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
If either xbox or ps owners think they got it bad then just look at the pc version. Theres not even a date for when the game is going to be released. lolz
But yh, do they got some contract with MS now? ORC had exclusive first day DLC for the xbox as well - Nemesis Mode.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
If either xbox or ps owners think they got it bad then just look at the pc version. Theres not even a date for when the game is going to be released. lolz
But yh, do they got some contract with MS now? ORC had exclusive first day DLC for the xbox as well - Nemesis Mode.

most likely they did, xbox360 will be getting all DLC 1ST while ps3 owners will probably have to wait a month or two.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
most likely they did, xbox360 will be getting all DLC 1ST while ps3 owners will probably have to wait a month or two.
Heck, it wouldnt be that bad if all they did was give the dlc to xbox owners first, another thing is if they release some dlc ONLY for the xbox.

Jakeykins18

Useless
We get 1st Day DLC because they want money and they know they'll get it out of us Xbox-ers.
UPDATE:
Microsoft post October 2nd, 2012:
tumblr_m7jhmhkaYe1qaz4k0o1_500.jpg

tharsheblows

Heck, it wouldnt be that bad if all they did was give the dlc to xbox owners first, another thing is if they release some dlc ONLY for the xbox.

Isn't nemesis mode exclusive to the 360? I could care less for ORC exclusives but for the love of god Capcom please don't do this with RE6. i THINK YOU PC PLAYERS didn't get dlc either for 5 right? It probably shouldn't matter since you guys can mod the DLC in right?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Isn't nemesis mode exclusive to the 360? I could care less for ORC exclusives but for the love of god Capcom please don't do this with RE6. i THINK YOU PC PLAYERS didn't get dlc either for 5 right? It probably shouldn't matter since you guys can mod the DLC in right?

Nope they didnt release any DLC at all for the PC in RE5. All we could unlock with mods was the VS mode which was already on the disc but we missed out on all the other DLCs.
In ORC they actually released the DLCs for PC but most people(including myself) couldnt get them to work cuz of bugs and they didnt do anything to fix that so yh still fail. They havent even released the bug fixes which r out on the consoles yet.
Capcom ignores their PC versions even though they keep saying they give special attention to the PC versions, they said that regarding ORC and now regarding RE6 now... ha... will see how that "special attention" turns out.

tharsheblows

Nope they didnt release any DLC at all for the PC in RE5. All we could unlock with mods was the VS mode which was already on the disc but we missed out on all the other DLCs.
In ORC they actually released the DLCs for PC but most people(including myself) couldnt get them to work cuz of bugs and they didnt do anything to fix that so yh still fail. They havent even released the bug fixes which r out on the consoles yet.
Capcom ignores their PC versions even though they keep saying they give special attention to the PC versions, they said that regarding ORC and now regarding RE6 now... ha... will see how that "special attention" turns out.

Well supposedly you're getting something exclusive to the PC this year but I forgot where I read it from. I saw some pretty cool mods for the PC version such as the no mercy mode mod where 4 people can play it at one time. It seems like PC will receive DLC this year considering ORC had gotten PC DLC, that also sucks that you guys didn't get a patch for ORC especially the DLC you brought not working.... major problem imo. Is it possible to get your money back considering you can't play what you brought?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Well supposedly you're getting something exclusive to the PC this year but I forgot where I read it from. I saw some pretty cool mods for the PC version such as the no mercy mode mod where 4 people can play it at one time. It seems like PC will receive DLC this year considering ORC had gotten PC DLC, that also sucks that you guys didn't get a patch for ORC especially the DLC you brought not working.... major problem imo. Is it possible to get your money back considering you can't play what you brought?

Hmm what exclusive could that be? Im curious do tell me if u remember anything.
The last time they made something exclusive for the PC was when RE5 was finally released, PC players did get the No Mercy mode and 2 costumes which were supposed to be exclusive to the PC version but then later got added to the console versions as well with the Gold Edition, their idea of an exclusive lolz.
And no, i think there are no refunds on DLC but luckily I didnt buy the Spec Ops missions, the first mission was free i downloaded that seeing as it didnt work I logically didnt buy the others. The costumes and guns did work at least but meh the missions were the main thing.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I'm so glad uma 360 user!
- dont be..........your 13 and dont understand yet money and quality, xbox preys on kids your age so you that their hardware fails very easily and the format they use is old. the discs scratch the system shorts out in 3-6 months , and you have to pay to play online!! So your parents will keep having to dish out money to keep you out of their hair.

Lonesurvivor2127

- dont be..........your 13 and dont understand yet money and quality, xbox preys on kids your age so you that their hardware fails very easily and the format they use is old. the discs scratch the system shorts out in 3-6 months , and you have to pay to play online!! So your parents will keep having to dish out money to keep you out of their hair.

Hahaha Ps3 users

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
What are you talking about?

I bought the Xbox, I pay for online, I fix the problems.

Top Bottom