• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Infected Jill outfit change

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I noticed in the REmake 3 trailer that when Jill is having her vision of being a zombie that her outfit was changed.
therther_by_wesker500_ddo68eo-pre.png

I couldn't help but notice it as it isn't her current outfit as a worn down, torn up version of how a typical zombie is, this is Jill in entirely different clothes, her infected version isn't wearing the neckless, the inner shirt and isn't even wearing the same blue tank top.

Why would Jill see herself infected like this in a different outfit? If she was having PTSD flashbacks to the mansion incident, then she should be in her STARS gear so it doesn't make sense there either.
Could this be something Jill wears later on in the game?

Vergil

I think you may be looking too far into it. It looks like her over shirt and necklace are missing just to give her a more ragged appearance befitting of a zombie.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Looks like all that changed outfit wise was that she is now only in her undershirt and her main blue shirt for some reason was removed, perhaps this plays into the story later with her eventually losing her blue shirt after being infected and forced to continue on in her undershirt.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Looks like all that changed outfit wise was that she is now only in her undershirt and her main blue shirt for some reason was removed, perhaps this plays into the story later with her eventually losing her blue shirt after being infected and forced to continue on in her undershirt.

Hopefully it rains too. Because that too would be very important to the plot because... um... you can't see that well in rain. :neutral:

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I noticed the zombie version of Jill missing the necklace and wearing a different top, and until today I assumed that was just the undershirt you can see sticking out from under her blue tank top. But now that I look at it more closely, you're right, it's actually a completely different top altogether. The plot thickens, my friends!

Hopefully it rains too. Because that too would be very important to the plot because... um... you can't see that well in rain. :neutral:

Not to mention that in later parts of the original RE3, it does actually rain (in the hospital and park areas, I believe), and we wouldn't want to stray too far from the source material, right? So yeah, those are all completely valid logical reasons why it definitely should be raining!

D

Deleted member 21244

Probably Jill will change her outfit later before she get infected, the mirror scene and the Jill zombie scene can be two differente scene, and the trailer combined it... Or maybe Jill got infected and you play as her while she sleep and have some nightmare or vision of herself becoming zombies, and she see her whit her previous game outfit ..

I think it will rain since re 3 also take place the same day as re 2, it's raining in the whole raccon city during 2 remake

Top Bottom