• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm using my love for Resident Evil to raise money for Mind (UK based mental health charity)

boycalledmullins

Hi I'm Mullins! I've been lurking around these parts for a little while now, and these forums have become one of the go to locations for my daily RE fix. A fix which has always been a great help when I've struggled with the rollercoaster that is depression. Sometimes all you need when hope seems lost are some Jill Sandwich memes, or a gif of Chris punching boulders.

Sometimes, however, you need a little more than that. Mind is a fantastic charity here in the UK, which campaigns for both awareness of mental health issues and support for those in need. When Resident Evil 3 hits on April 3rd, I'll be broadcasting non-stop from my Mixer channel for 24 hours straight, in an attempt to fundraise for this very worthy cause.

More information about the event can be found on my JustGiving page here: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/boycalledmullins

It would mean so much if you fellow RE fanatics could help support this cause, whether that is by donating, sharing the link above to raise awareness, or simply dropping by the stream on the day.

My thanks to all of you for taking the time to read this. :)

tl;dr… I'm doing a 24 hour stream for charity, playing Resident Evil on hardcore difficulties and discussing mental health with viewers. Tune in on April 3rd @ www.mixer.com/boycalledmullins!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I r approve.

Consider yourself supported - mental health is so important and having suffered with varying degrees of depression on and off from the age of about 7 until 36, I get it.

boycalledmullins

I r approve.

Consider yourself supported - mental health is so important and having suffered with varying degrees of depression on and off from the age of about 7 until 36, I get it.

Thank you, it really means a lot to hear from people that understand the importance of such things. <3

Top Bottom