• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) I'm basically screwed right?

MillerCrosses

Basically I'm at the part of the game after the tram, Ada is unconscious, then she wakes up and we have the whole dramatic cut scene. So you know where I am, the next thing to do is fight a boss while a countdown goes on. But the thing is I have practically no ammo, and I can't find any, in this area there was only really a load of shotgun shells that got used up. My only options are the flamethrower and SMG, and neither is full, the SMG nowhere close to full since it's all I've got. And I never got the Magnum.

So am I screwed? Or is there ammo somewhere?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I have not played Leons part yet, but what boss are you at? Cause I have watched a walktrough.

pychadelicsnake anyone?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
LOL I know you feel. I kept running out of ammo and herbs ons RE1, I switched it to beginner, and now its like easy(ish)

L

Lurker
I remember that fight. I had like no ammo. I had to waste my magnum. It really sucked.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
There's been so many times in these games i get to certain points only to realise i've ran out of ammo and am basically screwed. It sucks!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
In my opinion, that boss is easier as Claire. The trick is to use the grenade launcher on Birkin on train elevator after sherry loses consciousnesses, saving the spark shot. Then use the the spark shot on the boss while the timer is counting down.

Top Bottom