• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If they were to add or change stuff for RE6RE...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
What would you like to see?
(this is more of a wishlist so I realise that alot are not likely to happen)

I would like to see:

Ability to use costumes in campaign

More maps or charcaters for the other modes (like a reverse revelations 2 and add rev2 maps and characters)

Agent hunt mode needs to be faster at loading and not stop what your doing during generic cutscenes that happen in the hosts game (bus scene) the creatures need to be more fluid in movement.

The ability to play all mercs maps with up to 4 people.

Rev2 like gestures in all game modes.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Aside from running smoother and looking slightly better due to better hardware I would really love for them to make small fixes to the gameplay. For instance, there are multiple moments when the camera focuses on something else as a warning or hint which is fine, but it doesn't freeze the action. I've actually taken unnecessary damage from this on more than one occasion and it's really annoying. There's also a particular moment in Chris' chapter 1 where it focuses on a J'avo and as soon the scene is done and you aim at him the reticle glitches up everytime and they end up shooting you first.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I would like for Jake's hand-to-hand mode not to be exclusively tied to his default skin in the extra content. I'd like to use his alternate costumes, but they aren't worth the sacrifice.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I remembered something else buried deep in my memory, the Area where you forget traumatic stuff.

I hope they nerf magnum zombies!!!
Those have insane accuracy, infinite ammo and better range than a good sniper. Not to mention instant stumble, one block of health loss and they usually come in Pairs or more to stunlock you to death

Top Bottom