• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Resident Evil actually happened would the outcomes have been different?

Zacmac90

So lets say that B.O.W's and T/G/C viruses were actually in existance and the events from Resident evil 0 to Resident Evil 7 took place, in your opinion do you feel like the results would still have happened as they did in the game's timeline and are there any moments in the games that made you shake your head and think "This so wouldnt have happened in Real life"?

MisterScott

So lets say that B.O.W's and T/G/C viruses were actually in existance and the events from Resident evil 0 to Resident Evil 7 took place, in your opinion do you feel like the results would still have happened as they did in the game's timeline and are there any moments in the games that made you shake your head and think "This so wouldnt have happened in Real life"?

Well the entire series isn't exactly realistic but if I had to pick I always found it pretty weird that Chris/Jill at the end of the first game seem to have escaped into the helicopter seemingly without a scratch after all they have been through if it were up to me I would have their uniforms damaged and covered in blood with zombie bite marks and hunter claw marks all over them and the original ending of them being completely unscathed would only be available if you completed the entire game without taking a hit as a secret ending.

Also I think the plot of Resident Evil 4 is unrealistic for the fact that the president sent only 1 man (and a long overdue attack chopper) to save his Ashley sure Leon is cool and all but in real life he probably would've had other agents with him especially if they knew what they were up against.

Top Bottom