• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) I think im ****ed in RE3

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Ok, so I was playing randomly when I needed the fuse for the train. The problem is there are 2 doors at the electric station. I opened the second one first, got the grenade launcher, after I got back from the second room you know all the zombies appeared so the game asks you 2 options,, to go to the emergency exit, or electrify the zombies. I choosed to electrify them like always but I forgot to open the door with the fuse so now I cant open the ****ing door and to make it better I didn't saved the the entire game so I made it straight here with no ****ing clue this was going to happen.
This never ever happened to me, so I dont know if it's a glitch, or im not trying hard enough to open the fuse **** door.
Is there actually an answer or im ****ed?

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Okay, it's not big problem, there are three solves:

First, open all the doors, before you take Grenade Launcher or Magnum
Second, after you electrify zombies, you can still open the doors- just use lever near control panel one more time (lever, not control panel), and after that- try again with opening the doors.
Third: do... nothing. Don't choose anything- zombies will come inside, and you will kill them :)

And this is setting for opening:
1. ) Red- Red- Red- Blue- 120 V- room with weapon
2. ) Red- Blue- Blue- Blue- 20 V- room with fuse

:)

A_Blue_Herb

same thing happened to me yesterday as well. i completey forgot that you have to go back to that machine and unlock the 2nd door to get the fuse. i was running around for a few hours trying to figure out where the damn fuse was and ultimatly had to look at a walkthrough...face palm...

Top Bottom