• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 I received RE5 Gold edition yesterday! OMFG OMFG OMFG!

Josh

I was extremely bored yesterday playing re4 just hoping my re5 would arrive & all of a sudden it was here yay! I'm so happy I've played about 4hours of single player. damn its definitely harder to conserve ammo then Re4 :eek: but also allot more tactical when it comes to selecting an Item in the inventory while being attacked ;) I also love the idea of a little helper she has saved me from death more then once & carries all my extra gear. I played about 2 hours of co-op with KKAAIIG it was good fun I luv Knife warz. I'm looking for tips on how to conserve ammo also friends for co-op.

Another thing I want to know how often players get disconnected online? I'm always nerves about this because Dead nation is very bad online & was so disappointed.

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Great game RE5. The online coop is pretty good, most times I've played it only kept crashing in one particular session (Due to my stupid connection) but otherwise, its been pretty good.

Top Bottom