• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I PLATINUMED RESIDENT EVIL 7 : BIOHAZARD

Mr.Tony

HEY, WHERE YOU'RE GOING ?

Dude, it's full of spoilers down here...stay away.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

SPOILERS ALERT !

They gave the title BIO SPLATER.
I finished All DLC...but Margarette on Ethan must die made me reply like 360 times...
Let's go on:
Good things you like and Bad things you disliked.

GOOD:
The game too great
● Good old atmospher
● Back to survival roots felt like im in RE1...( Mansion / Old House ) back to house to meet Hunters...
● Everything was so great.

BAD:

● Too damn short it took me 13 hours in the first playthrough although i drunk 4 coffes 3 Redbulls and nothing...i felt tired when i started playing as Mia on the Ship...my eyes starting closing and my brain stoped finctioning...i tried keeping up but i was droped death sleeping 6 hours later i wook up contining it...it wasn't me alone...i went with my 18 years old cousin to my house where they went traveling...and we kept on playing it on the night of the launch 24/1/2017...it was too freaking cool..me on the second floor and him down on the first one...enjoying RE7 Both of us in the same time with the whole world..haha...cool anayway..
● No more monsters beside the Molders.
● Jack Baker hunting should have been like 15 hours and the first playthrough is supposed to be 30 hours of gameplay...
Beside that thanks to this forums admins and friends and my money and my father and capcom for making me enjoy this game to whole new level.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Congrats on the Platinum! I'm like three Steam achievements from 100%'n Resident Evil HD Remaster... so I'm pretty behind everyone! :p

I'm with you on the Molders thing - there really needs to be way more enemy variants.

Glad you loved the game, though! Hopefully the next DLC pack should be out soon! Capcom have said that they'll be expanding the game until around December.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Well done on going platinum, I'm currently working on this myself. Have just this morning conpleted madhouse So now I'm doing a fresh fun to get all files, antique coins and mr everywhere then I'm pretty much all done.

Top Bottom