• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i make gr8 fan art

am i a gud artist??!?!?!?!11111

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• i dont know

• Are you ok?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Do you need help?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I need a username pls

kill%2Bme.png

i havv gr8 potensial dont i???? ;)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I knew it was a joke :) I found it really amusing and it brought a smile to my face. So thank you for that :)

It's epic. I rarely get get a good line in MS Pain without used the line tool UGH
Real photo editing software is much better.

I would recommend you get Paint.net or Gimp. Both are free. They aren't really replacements for Photoshop and are terrible in comparison but.... that's what I use. Both seem to be better at one thing than the other, which is ironic. Paint.net is easier to learn and use, but you can't lock layers, which is annoying as hell. You can also download plugins for it. Give them a shot and I think you'll have a lot of fun with those programs.

I need a username pls

I knew it was a joke :) I found it really amusing and it brought a smile to my face. So thank you for that :)

It's epic. I rarely get get a good line in MS Pain without used the line tool UGH
Real photo editing software is much better.

I would recommend you get Paint.net or Gimp. Both are free. They aren't really replacements for Photoshop and are terrible in comparison but.... that's what I use. Both seem to be better at one thing than the other, which is ironic. Paint.net is easier to learn and use, but you can't lock layers, which is annoying as hell. You can also download plugins for it. Give them a shot and I think you'll have a lot of fun with those programs.
I think I used to have Paint.net

Well, I'll download it again

Top Bottom