• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City I Love This

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
So I thought I'd share:

Things I learned from this video (personally):

• Players earn XP through completing obstacles, aiding teammates, killing enemies, etc. XP is then used to purchase weapons and abilities before matches.
  • XP is account-tied, not character-tied.
  • There are passive and activating abilities. Passive abilities are active the entire time during a mission, whereas activating abilities have to be activated.
  • Teammates can be healed if in close proximity to you. Like RE5, I guess.
  • Teammates can be revived. All incapped players respawn at check point.
  • The infected state lasts longer than I thought.
  • Friendly fire is enabled on a player who is infected.
I knew most of this; I just didn't know how certain things worked.

sbr999

Multi-player modes
Team attack:
Survival:
Biohazard:
Heroes:
A playable demo release would be nice . And a full creatures list xD. I mostly saw only hunters from RE1 (but not from RE3) and lickers. They confirmed Mr X, super tyrant, Birkin, Nemesis, crimson heads, cerberus and a new parasite. But that's not much so far. Some new/more B.O.W.-s would be cool.

The XP system sounds good.
They should remove that Umbrella icon showing the way though.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Awesome videos; thanks for sharing! I hope they do have more creatures, too. I have a feeling G-Mutant will show up, but I don't know if each level will have a boss or not. I saw the Birkin video... That looks amazing!

And yeah, I don't care for the markers either. Being told where to go speeds up the experience too much.

Survival mode looks like the most fun, though I do love objectives like Biohazard.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I gotta agree that the things that put in the game are awsome and I like some of the stuff that they are adding into this game. One thing I like is the amount of variety in this game, like the number of guns, different characters have different abilities, the characters that you can play as, and the type of abilities.

Also did anyone noticed that at the beginning of the first video is says "Purchase Costume"?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
No, I did not see that... How interesting!

I know pre-orders will receive a USS costume pack, but I wonder if there will be more. Unmasked, maybe?

Top Bottom