• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised I have myself in a situation.....

Kagara

Right. I'm playing Resident Evil Zero on Hard mode, and I have gotten myself in a bit of a predicament - I'm at the Giant Bat boss with 2 acid grenade rounds, 2 flame rounds, and 8 Shotgun shells. The real problem is my health; Rebecca, who I'm using to fight the boss, is on dark caution and can only take about two hits before she dies. Billy is on Danger, so he's out the question.

There is a Red+Green herb in the mansion, but to get there I have to run by two leech creatures, and one of always bites me, putting me in danger right away.

So what do you think I should do? Should I try for the herbs or is there some strategy I for the boss I try?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Since rebecca seems to have the most health, i would go for the herbs, switch the herbs to billy and get him out of danger. Use a shot on the leech creatures if you have to, and maybe have a hunt for some ammo?

Kagara

The thing is, if I go for the herbs I'll have to use them on Rebecca just to get her away from the leech creatures.

There is some shotgun shells in a corner of the mansion, I'll go for them and the herbs and see how I get on.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Theres always the luck of the draw and you won't get attacked by the leechers with some swift moves. Or if you have to take out the one that kills you then go ammo hunting.

Kagara

Yeah, that's true. I can dodge the first one ok, but the second one always gets me. I think I'll try and kill that second one. If I do that, I can return to Billy with the herbs and heal him.

Any ideas on how to kill the bat? The little bats are giving me some trouble.

aintnoscrub

Premium
One tactic for the bat is to get your back up against a wall and be patient, then when your in that position either it can't or it will rarely try to pick you up and drop you. I used that on hard mode and did it with ease. Then use your shotgun on it, and that will also take care of those annoying little bats it summons.

Top Bottom