• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I got a PSP!!!!!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Now I finally have the system for this game and number three when game infrormer said it was a great year to be an RE fan I think they were pointing at me.
Oh and did I mention I can also get the first silent hill?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Now I finally have the system for this game and number three when game infrormer said it was a great year to be an RE fan I think they were pointing at me.
Oh and did I mention I can also get the first silent hill?

wat. Can you rephrase that?

Now I finally have a PSP for this game (I'm not sure which RE) and for RE 3: Nemesis. When Game Informer said it was a great year to be a RE fan, I think they were speaking to me!

I think that's what he meant.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I used to have a psp like you... but then I took a ps3 in the knee.

Is that meme old yet??

L

Lurker
This thread is now a "...in the knee" contest.
I used to play Resident Evil like you, but then I took a brain in the skull.

AgentZero

I am sorry I was in a rush with this post what I meant is
I can now get thee very first resident evil I have never played only watched some beggining walkthroughs.
I also can get RE3 now tis is sorta exiting for me cause I have never actually played as Jill Valentine

L

Lurker
Each to their own.
The kid shouldn't have to do with anything.The fact that he was introduced at the beginning of the game with no relation to Shepard is stupid. And if we were to feel an emotional connection, I couldn't. It's war. People die. Shepard only cared about the child, not the other 10 people who died in the shuttles.

AgentZero

Uhh I have the PSP play station portable no the PSV
but any way im gonna ger RE3 this weekend and cant wait for it

Top Bottom