• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I found an error !

djp_phillips

In RE zero in the "Leech Groth Records" document, going through the dates: Feb 3rd, Feb 10th, March 7th, April 22nd, April 30nd

The forgot to change the "nd" from "22nd" to th for "30th"

Silly mistake....

Do you guys have the same error on your versions?

RE4

[quote author=djp_phillips link=topic=218.msg4494#msg4494 date=1201553287]
In RE zero in the "Leech Groth Records" document, going through the dates: Feb 3rd, Feb 10th, March 7th, April 22nd, April 30nd

The forgot to change the "nd" from "22nd" to th for "30th"

Silly mistake....

Do you guys have the same error on your versions?
[/quote]

Haha, nice find.

djp_phillips

Oh gosh, I just found an error in my post ! I spelt Growth wrong !

Anyway I shortly died in the breeding room, that's it for tonight (here in Europe), I got uni tomorrow !

Can't wait to finish this game, by then I should have received Resident evil the first for GC in the post, otherwise I'll start playing Resident Evil 2, gosh I love the black jacket with the white face of that game ! Makes me really want to play !

RE4

[quote author=djp_phillips link=topic=218.msg4497#msg4497 date=1201556739]
Oh gosh, I just found an error in my post ! I spelt Growth wrong !

Anyway I shortly died in the breeding room, that's it for tonight (here in Europe), I got uni tomorrow !

Can't wait to finish this game, by then I should have received Resident evil the first for GC in the post, otherwise I'll start playing Resident Evil 2, gosh I love the black jacket with the white face of that game ! Makes me really want to play !
[/quote]

Big RE fan I see. Keep it up RE guru.

Top Bottom