• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised i dont know, someone explain

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Either it's Chris's scenario alone, or "Chris's scenario has more canon elements, but both are canon".

I know how that sounds, and Barry alone pokes all sorts of holes in it. If you want to see the stories intertwine, I'd suggest reading the novel.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Neither is technically "Cannon." The cannon ending is one we never really see where Jill, Chris, Rebecca, and Barry all make it out alive. The closest you will find to the cannon ending is the Umbrella Chronicles ending for the Mansion Incident. Certain events are cannon in both stories no matter what, but the actual ending itself is never revealed, just stated by Capcom.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Neither is technically "Cannon." The cannon ending is one we never really see where Jill, Chris, Rebecca, and Barry all make it out alive. The closest you will find to the cannon ending is the Umbrella Chronicles ending for the Mansion Incident. Certain events are cannon in both stories no matter what, but the actual ending itself is never revealed, just stated by Capcom.

Cannon = artillery
Canon = material accepted as part of the story in an individual fictional universe.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
They sort of both happen together, but you need to interpret it yourself a bit.
Such as Jill wesker and barry being in the mansion asking where Chris is, and Chris being outside somewhere at that moment.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I remember reading something online saying that Chris had more "Canon" elements, but I'm not too sure if that's true.

Top Bottom