• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I can't believe capcom stopped working on resistance

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
I love the game right now why would they stop all plans for it like I don't get it, I was hoping to get Carlos as a survivor

D

Deleted member 21244

I love the game right now why would they stop all plans for it like I don't get it, I was hoping to get Carlos as a survivor
Where did they say they stop working on resistance?

Capcom say that re 3 will not receive any further dlc but re resistance will continue to receive update, they released a road map and there will be an update every month, but i don't know for how long

Last edited by a moderator:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Where did they say they stop working on resistance?

Capcom say that re 3 will not receive any further dlc but re resistance will continue to receive update, they released a road map and there will be an update every month, but i don't know for how long
Of course RE3 won't receive anymore DLC. Cause this crappy game was a cash grab. Seriously...ONE costume for Jill (Not counting the Pre-order). You really screwed us on what could have been your best remake yet Capcom. SMH.

D

Deleted member 21244

Of course RE3 won't receive anymore DLC. Cause this crappy game was a cash grab. Seriously...ONE costume for Jill (Not counting the Pre-order). You really screwed us on what could have been your best remake yet Capcom. SMH.
Sad but true

D

Deleted member 21244

We were supposed to get Carlos as a survivor next month too
Who say this? XD capcom never announced any of this

Also resistance is still going, they released a new map, new cosmetic, new skill, new balance and the game is actually changed a lot... They even changed some graphical part

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I never heard anything about Carlos being added, but I can see it happening. There is rumors that there is a full RC Streets map coming out. We just got new content dropped last Friday. People are apparently still buy boosters and there isn't much of an issue of finding a match on PS4. So I think Capcom will continue to support this game with a small team. It would be silly for them not to. People seem to really care about their cosmetics in this game and I've been doing all my dailies. I love the wacky weapons and character skins.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
There is rumors that there is a full RC Streets map coming out.
The "downtown 2" map turned out to be fake.

I think people assume Carlos will be nez because they added two other characters from re3.

I never would have got resistance if it didn't come with re3 but I'm actually quite enjoying it. More so than I thought I would.

Soul Fist

OMG yes, I'm very disappointed.. They could've done much more with Resistence. They could include Claire, Ada, and Leon as survivors, and Excella and Alexia Ashford as masterminds!

D

Deleted member 21244

OMG yes, I'm very disappointed.. They could've done much more with Resistence. They could include Claire, Ada, and Leon as survivors, and Excella and Alexia Ashford as masterminds!
They can still do that, the game is not over yet

D

Deleted member 21244

Hmmmm, I hope not XD. Seeing Excella in Resistence is little possibility to none unfortunately. But if the game is not over yet then there's a decent chance that we will see Claire there.
I think we will see Carlos leon and Claire 100% and some other mastermind and map for sure

Soul Fist

I think we will see Carlos leon and Claire 100% and some other mastermind and map for sure
If they added Claire I'll be back to play Resistence IMMEDIATELY! I mean Capcom, c'mon it's not that hard at all >_<
I envy PC users so much, they can added whatever they want to the game.. They even add Ada with her Iconic red dress of RE4! And girl looks great! But it's not in Resistence, it's in RE2R.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I have to ask why people are disappointed with the characters we got. Some of them became instant classics like January and Valerie and some people want more of them. I think they are fantastic for new characters and I'd love to see something done with January as a reporter like Outlast. Having little preludes of the new characters would be fun DLC missions. Like a "lost episodes" kind of deal. As far as side characters of a spin off title goes, the Resistance crew has been my favorite! I hope we see more of them, even if it's just multiplayer shenanigans.

Soul Fist

I have to ask why people are disappointed with the characters we got. Some of them became instant classics like January and Valerie and some people want more of them. I think they are fantastic for new characters and I'd love to see something done with January as a reporter like Outlast. Having little preludes of the new characters would be fun DLC missions. Like a "lost episodes" kind of deal. As far as side characters of a spin off title goes, the Resistance crew has been my favorite! I hope we see more of them, even if it's just multiplayer shenanigans.
I think they are cool, I'm not disappointed because of them. I actually like Becca the most, it's just that I think they have to add more original characters.

Top Bottom